• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Pikma

Banned
I have no idea what is happening with Smackdown, the first couple of months it seemed like they were handling the tag team division so well. Now they are used as fucking jobbers.

Fuck this shit

shanafan

That 6 women tag match is on the main RR show? Seriously? You stick Cesaro and Sheamus against the Club on the preshow, but put a Smackdown match on the main show.

gun_haver

So it sounds like the "Ward's gone" stuff is true judging by how the quality of this SD sounds

It's been fine. The complaints seem to be Shane is on Talking Smack again tonight instead of Bryan and AA are being used as lumberjacks in the IC title match.

Otherwise a lot has happened.

justjim89

I've been bored as hell of this Miz run for about three months now, but if he doesn't come out to Daniel Bryan's music at the Royal Rumble, someone seriously messed up.

I've been bored as hell of this Miz run for about three months now, but if he doesn't come out to Daniel Bryan's music at the Royal Rumble, someone seriously messed up.
But someone said that's stupid and shouldn't be done.

No, maybe they're stupid and don't understand a thing called "heat".

ReiGun

They aren't gonna do it cause they didn't come up with it.

Just like Tye coming out at #10.

Top Bottom