• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Wade Keller is oldschool:

https://twitter.com/thewadekeller/status/824782049408081921

All this over Braunn's instagram account that is under his real name.

He claims that Braun's making less money by doing this? Let the man live, I'm sure his paper is fine.

Oh, new Page.
np3NNw9b.jpg

Anth0ny

Boss just took me into his office. Told me to do the job. No can do, brother. Noooooo can do. Not diggin the creative boss. I'll tell ya what, I go over clean or I'm outta here, brother.

Translation from carny talk:

I just quit my 9-5. Help me wrasslegaf, you're my only hope.

Boss just took me into his office. Told me to do the job. No can do, brother. Noooooo can do. Not diggin the creative boss. I'll tell ya what, I go over clean or I'm outta here, brother.

what have you done?!

Aiii

So not worth it

You quit your job without having a backup in place? Oh my, you about to get buried in the indies, kid. Have fun fighting in gyms for 10 fat racists and their kids.

Sephzilla

Anth0ny after leaving the office

bret8mqno2-1.gif

No doubt. I'm not really sure if WWE is interested in making another Goldberg or Taker though.

They are, the problem is Vince wants it to be Roman Reigns. I think the product would be in much better shape without Vince's massive Hard on for him. Protecting Reigns( and Trips annual vanity match) has fucked over Seth's progression and KO despite being extremely over is going to get relegated to the mid card scene once again so that Greaseball Reigns can get his millionth big push.

Foggy

It'll be interesting to see if NJPW buckle and actually give Omega a one year contract. I wouldn't be shocked if we go through this cycle of talk again if and when negotiations stall. He's making his play to exert as much leverage as possible.

It'll be interesting to see if NJPW buckle and actually give Omega a one year contract. I wouldn't be shocked if we go through this cycle of talk again if and when negotiations stall. He's making his play to exert as much leverage as possible.

NJPW mostly only does one year contracts anyways

Browny

Banned
I'm sensing a big boot entering this thread in rapid time. The question is - will it be a Test big boot or a Kelly Kelly boot...

Kurita

YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP

Wade can go fuck off.

It's 2017. We don't need entertainers living their life under a fake name

I agree with wade somewhat. Wrestler's should keep some sort of character. I don't need heels and faces riding in separate cars but it would be nice if some level of kayfabe existes.

Anth0ny

You quit your job without having a backup in place? Oh my, you about to get buried in the indies, kid. Have fun fighting in gyms for 10 fat racists and their kids.

I'm not going to fight in gyms for 10 fat racists!

I'm going to become a Youtuber and Twitch streamer!
In the end, the kideo games drew me back in.

Twitch
Youtube

I think you guys might appreciate the name I chose.

I'm doing my first stream February 1st, if any of you jabronis want to tune in (or follow or sub) to help increase the gate I'd appreciate it. I mainly speedrun GTA5 (which is really fun to watch) but if you guys have any fun ideas I'm always listening.

oh god this is absolutely the equivalent of fighting in gyms in front of 10 people. now I know how wrestlers feel when they ditch their normal life and go all in on their dream.

Tall4Life

As he should, he should play both sides to get the best possible deal he can have. He's proven himself to be a mega star in the waiting (arguably already a mega star) and he shouldn't settle for anything less

Sephzilla

I'm not going to fight in gyms for 10 fat racists!

In the end, the kideo games drew me back in.

Twitch
Youtube

I think you guys might appreciate the name I chose.

I'm doing my first stream February 1st, if any of you jabronis want to tune in (or follow or sub) to help increase the gate I'd appreciate it. I mainly speedrun GTA5 (which is really fun to watch) but if you guys have any fun ideas I'm always listening.

oh god this is absolutely the equivalent of fighting in gyms in front of 10 people. now I know how wrestlers feel when they ditch their normal life and go all in on their dream.

you're a toronto blue jays mark?

klonere

Banned

They said there were moving away from this. I think Tana, Naito, Shibata and Okada are all on multis now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny stays for one more year to fuck around with Ibushi and then go to the Fed.

Um.

They are, the problem is Vince wants it to be Roman Reigns. I think the product would be in much better shape without Vince's massive Hard on for him. Protecting Reigns( and Trips annual vanity match) has fucked over Seth's progression and KO despite being extremely over is going to get relegated to the mid card scene once again so that Greaseball Reigns can get his millionth big push.

Roman hasn't been booked half as strong as Goldberg or Austin were at their peaks. He loses and is made to look like a fucking idiot asshole a lot.

Heroman

Banned

Show up at job randomly and stunner your boss sooner or later he going to have to rehire you to get his heat back.

Anth0ny

you're a toronto blue jays mark?

EQsDsoY.gif

also that thumbnail was a challenge from a friend to create the most clickbaity thumbnail + title for a video. I think I did ok. that's not going to be the norm for my channel, though. gameplay focused.

i know i know but I actually have a plan. and I know people. so many people that stream are just like "well I guess I'm streaming and I'll play dark souls now lol this game is so hard!"

fuck that. tune in and see.

Show up at job randomly and stunner your boss sooner or later he going to have to rehire you to get his heat back.

this is always doable

Recall

There was Wrestle Kingdom on the Xbox 360 and Fire Pro Wrestling R on PS2, are they really the last Japanese exclusive wrestling games?

We are in need of something new, it's been a while...

WWE can't even maintain kayfabe on their own show

I think it's stupid to expect kayfabe on social media anyways

It's super annoying when workers post kayfabe stuff mixing in with it anyways

Shit, that's not how you deal with Bronson. Tag me in!

*dropkick*

*rainmaker*

*roll-up*

There. Fuck you, Bronson.

So I no sold the rest but lost to a fucking rollup, goddamnit

miserable just got big-timed by bronson

now there's something you don't see every day

Why would it be appropriate to mock someone when they don't have a fucking clue who you are, that ain't ok

There was Wrestle Kingdom on the Xbox 360 and Fire Pro Wrestling R on PS2, are they really the last Japanese exclusive wrestling games?

We are in need of something new, it's been a while...

You should try the Xbox 360 Fire Pro!

Japan's console industry needs to make a comeback first, as otherwise any Japanese wrestling game will be some mobile bullshit. Alternatively, someone throw money at Spike to make a decent Fire Pro game for PSN/XBL.

Foggy

It was only noteworthy because they've been moving toward multi-yeatr contracts and it's no coincidence that he shows up on Meltzer's show to expressly state he's pursuing one year. Curious to see if NJPW is willing to have him be the cornerstone of "expansion" if he's just going to jet in a year or try this same song and dance in a year.

I want Kenny to stay there, but what I really want is for him to ride the push he got last year. I hope this doesn't sour it.

klonere

Banned
I don't fucking care

Noted viral tweeter and Fire Emblem fan "BronsonLee" was spotted today having a total meltdown on an internet forum about fake sports. He was seen to be ranting incoherently, lashing out at other members of the community and attempting to parlay his newfound fame into a "i wanna blow up and act like i don't know nobody" type attitude.

You can follow this latest scandal and more celeb gossip at TMZ.com

Top Bottom