• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Whining about keyfabe being broken
In 2017

It is nice to let people have their suspension of disbelief imo. I think wwf should make wrestlers stay in character on social media. Braun shouldn't even really have (public) social media with his current gimmick at all.

Yes everyone knows it's a work, but you don't need to rub their noses in it.

Also, less is more when it comes to the perception of someone as a star. If you're not on social media it builds up a bit of a mystique about you and could help gates.

Sephzilla

Whining about keyfabe being broken
In 2017

l62KHZ0.gif

I tried, but the gods wouldn't allow it. It sold out in 30 seconds. I just got general admission instead. All tickets sold out in 4 mins.

Try to get there a few hours early. That way, you can get a second row seat. Also if you sweat a lot, I suggest a tanktop. I was roasting. It was terrible.

Daria and Mandy were the winners all along.

Chelsea Green seems to be doing much more than the male competitors as well between TNA and getting kicked in the brain in Japan.

Chelsea is going to be at the next WrestleCircus show in Austin. Curious to see how she looks outside of TNA.

Anth0ny's GTAV speedruns are already drawing more viewers than Zach's Life is Strange speedruns. They are expected to go head-to-head next week on Tuesday. The viewership will have an impact on the WrassleGafmania main event which was originally OwensIsNow vs Zach in a King of the Road match. More news as we get it.
Big scoops Meltz

This reminds me of that time I made a Bash at the Beach '96 thread and RBH vowed revenge. Poor, slow RBH.

He'll notice by the rumble.

....the 2018 rumble

The viewership will have an impact on the WrassleGafmania main event which was originally OwensIsNow vs Zach in a King of the Road match. More news as we get it.

That sounds like the worst main event in wgaf history.

Even worse then the stro/sunny banstick on a pole match

Top Bottom