• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Zach

I think its time the GAF Wrestling Federation returns

I don't know what that is. Is it you creating all of us in WWE 2K17, booking matches based off of our petty beefs, and then streaming them live every Saturday afternoon?

Because that's the only way I can rid the world of OwensIsNow.

Sephzilla

I don't know what that is. Is it you creating all of us in WWE 2K17, booking matches based off of our petty beefs, and then streaming them live every Saturday afternoon?

Pretty much. It's something NeoGAF Vince made up. I'm sure someone still has the gif of Heel knocking someone out mid-taunt

Imagine that for over almost 4 years, you fought to reach the pinnacle of your career. Then, you walk away. When you return, nothing is the same.
Zach said:
I've been screwed by Data West, I've been screwed by OwensIsNow!
Zach said:
There seems to be a new motto here at WrassleGAF: You scratch my back and I'll stab yours.
There is no respect.
Zach said:
Everyone in that gosh darn imaginary athletics forum knows that I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!
Even your fans have changed. At the heart of this problem, is a man who spits at the face of your every accomplishment.
OwensIsNow said:
Ever since you joined GAF, you ain't done nothin' but Crahhh
He has attacked you physically, and verbally.
OwensIsNow said:
If you put replace the letter Z, with an M and put in R in front of A, you got my exact opinion of Zach.
This man mocks your legacy.
OwensIsNow said:
Zach on his best day, can't proofread my posts.
OwensIsNow said:
I WILL beat the hell out of Zach, and that's the bottom line.
Injustice after injustice, has caused you to snap.
Zach said:
FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GOSH DA*N WORD FOR IT!!!
Now the finger is pointed at you, you're the one who's changed.
Batsie said:
He's snapped, Pikmark!
They say you're ego is your enemy. There is only one solution. You must make OwensIsNow beg for mercy. But what if OwensIsNow wins? What becomes of Zach 'Markman' March then?
I'm going over, dudes.

Lol those pictures from your time there. It seems like a sauna.

It was just the last night too. I don't know what happened. I wanted to buy a tanktop during intermission but no one was selling one. Just wrestling tees.

BronsonLee vs FallingEdge - Arrow Bunch Explodes!

I'd squash him.

ROH putting some random 40 year old no one's ever heard of in their "Top Prospect Tournament"...I'm not sure they know what a 'top prospect' is.

I don't know what the hell ROH is doing. Imma just watch 03-05 ROH. Simpler times.

Hasney

G8Z51Kf.png

Hey, Sephzilla. Will this be streaming on YouTube or what?

435.png

Caderfix

Whining about keyfabe being broken
In 2017

That is the weirdest thing. It's like complaining because Charlie Cox doesn't hide the fact he's not blind even though the character he plays is.

It's a TV show about impossible stuff happening for improbable reasons. Getting mad at performers for having social media accounts not related to the characters they play is something I will never understand.

Sephzilla

Hey Sephzilla, what's the current roster for the Avatar Rumble?

You mean active participants?

nSVIjAU.png

1. Sephzilla
  2. Zach
  3. Heroman
  4. avengers23
  5. OwensIsNow
  6. Kurita
  7. BewareTheBatsie
  8. PHOENIXZERO
  9. newdayrocks
  10. billy beane