• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

oXYyiJ4.gif

I wonder what could top this last year moment from this years avatar rumble.

Kaladin

We're still at 31 entrants in the 2017 WrassleGaf Royal Ramble Lethal Lottery.

PM me by 5PM EST today to enter for your spot! After 5PM EST I will begin assigning numbers.

Cheer on the number you get to eventual elimination!

What jobber will you be cheering on?

I sensed there was a deeper reason for why I avoided the Rumble

I can think of one potential moment.

Also, we won't have a cool customized arena for this years Rumble. WWE 2k17 stepped backwards and doesn't allow you to pick the arena for Royal Rumble matches again

Now I know

absolutelydisgoosesting.jpg

Valkrai

It could be worse, you could have gotten 2K17 on last gen
;_;

Edit: I never enter a WrassleGAF Rumble so no idea what goes on in there

I can think of one potential moment.

Also, we won't have a cool customized arena for this years Rumble. WWE 2k17 stepped backwards and doesn't allow you to pick the arena for Royal Rumble matches again

16 doesn't either, I had to dick around with Universe mode. Might work for 17 too. Basically advance a Universe to the Rumble PPV, then you can customise the rumble match entrants and arena.

EDIT: or maybe it doesn't have to be the Rumble PPV, google 2k16 royal rumble custom arena

Ithil

you have a solid entrant.

Without giving anything away, Chaz Ashley's entrant is the one I'm most worried about winning. Professor Beef has the one I want to win the most.

Fuckin part timers always coming in at the last minute to take the spotlight at the big show.

Fuck wcw but Tony Shiavonne and Conrad Thompson are doing a show called, what happened when Mondays! The first topic is Goldberg, this Monday!

Kaladin

Not wrestling related, but back in 2011 I went to see Iron Maiden in Tampa and got a floor ticket for $75.80 including fees.

Now they're wanting $118.80 with fees.

Not worth the extra $43.

I was going to tune into the WGR, but it seems to be paying homage to the year a bunch of AAA randos turned up at the Royal Rumble. Latin Lover, anyone?

I should be in there dammit. Perhaps if I spent more time hanging in here instead of reading threads about how the western world is collapsing on itself i'd be golden.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What in the fuck is up with the gaming release schedule from January to April? I legit don't have time to play all of these games that look cool as fuck.

Oh wait, maybe I can cut 5 hours of wrestling from my schedule every week!

Recall

What in the fuck is up with the gaming release schedule from January to April? I legit don't have time to play all of these games that look cool as fuck.

Oh wait, maybe I can cut 5 hours of wrestling from my schedule every week!

Fiscal year.

Get that shit out before April 1st to make your profits seem insane to your shareholders?

Top Bottom