• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
yQu1UVc.gif

you can just feel him gas

Cool to see juice Robinson make a name for himself somewhere else, I was really starting to like him in nxt towards the end of his run, and Jesus everyone's entrance music is so loud on the tv,lower that volume njpw!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Another thing I forgot to mention: don't be a fucking weirdo and post people's Tinder profiles here, even if they are famous. Like c'mon.

Doesn't that make him headliner? Interesting choice.

At some point they'll throw Daniel Bryan in. I don't know if they go straight for that this year or what.

Cool to see juice Robinson make a name for himself somewhere else, I was really starting to like him in nxt towards the end of his run, and Jesus everyone's entrance music is so loud on the tv,lower that volume njpw!

I'm happy for Juice too. He really came a long way over the last year in New Japan and had some great matches.

Great news about DDP getting into the HOF. Bout time!

Thanks amigos, will check out the content. Still wish these dudes would put out a damn console app.

The lack of improvements to NJPWorld is pretty annoying. I feel like they don't want to spend move on it until subscriptions #s come up but people won't get the service until its easier to access.

The lack of improvements to NJPWorld is pretty annoying. I feel like they don't want to spend move on it until subscriptions #s come up but people won't get the service until its easier to access.

2017 is supposed to be their big "western expansion" year, so it's conceivable improvement comes this year. That said, I think they're partnered into the tech, so it may be very hard to change.

Top Bottom