• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Hex

Banned
I think this is the best spinebuster ever

3hSQZ.gif

Anyone who says differently is wrong.

Caderfix

Is there any bad spinebuster? It's such a good looking move that even the week ones still look good. Arn's are nasty looking, Carl Anderson has a good one too.

The rocks spinebuster is canonically the most powerful in sports entertainment. their completely knocked out allowing him to do a peoples elbow that takes 2 mins of prep time.

The rocks spinebuster is canonically the most powerful in sports entertainment. their completely knocked out allowing him to do a peoples elbow that takes 2 mins of prep time.
I heard Arn, Goldust, and Farooq would transfer their powers to him every time he did it other than when the superstar moves or gets back up.

Farooq has the best spinebuster. Just a no-nonsense "get the FUCK down there" slam with no frills or twists.

Rock's is 2nd best for how quickly it flows/no wasted motion, and for leading to one of the best moves in This Business.™

I guess Arn's can be somewhere after those. Too much twisting and showing off, with lots of wasted movement. Just fucking slam them already ffs

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know how someone who hates the Jackknife powerbomb can like The Rock's spinebuster

he just lifts them up and kind of falls over

Sephzilla

I don't know how someone who hates the Jackknife powerbomb can like The Rock's spinebuster

he just lifts them up and kind of falls over

Rock's spinebuster has some good fluidity to it with how he transitions right into the People's Elbow with it, though. Nash's powerbomb has no fluidity to it because the lazy fuck just gives up halfway through ;)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rock's cartoony fluidity is the worst. He transitions too fast and makes everything look like a SvR match

Rock pretty much single handedly killed the DDT

Top Bottom