• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's no way they're taking the title off of Kawaii Lesnar.

There's no way they're taking the title off of Kawaii Lesnar.

I'm of two minds on it.

Doing it in a four-way is a way to get it off her without her losing if they want to call her up still undefeated.

But also they'd be dumb to not do an Ember Moon/Asuka match.

Whoever booked this match should be fired

I mean what else would you book given the state of that division. Seems clear they are saving the biggest match for WM Takeover.

Major NXT spoiler:

GC65.jpg

Pretty sure that's a dark segment, as it would make no sense in the build to Takeover and there's another set of tapings before they need shows again.

Nekofrog

Banned
I mean what else would you book given the state of that division. Seems clear they are saving the biggest match for WM Takeover.

It's pretty out there adhd I know Marky as hell but I'd have the wwe start playing short vignettes of asuka on raw and smackdown showing her high impact hits and dominating moves while someone says "she has decimated the nxt weekends division, beating all challengers including Bayley and now finds herself with no challengers. Can anybody from raw or smackdown possibly defeat her? " etc for a few weeks to get the general audience aware of her, then she comes out on either one of the shows with the title, she's in the ring with her title and before she can say anything have the music hit of sasha or that horrible Irish goblin woman, they come out and accept the open challenge for takeover (let's be honest, Sasha vs asuka on take over would be a million times better than Sasha vs Nia jax on the main roster show)

It 1. Promotes the Takeover, 2. Adds a solid match to the Takeover card 3. Teases asuka for when or if she ever goes up

Then you run with that until they have their women's tournament and get some women who are actually better than those Australian ones.

Anth0ny

Kassius Ohno can fight Kevin Owens, winner gets to keep the KO initials

if it gets over, they can do the same match against Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NJPW needs to shoot an angle where Sanada cripples someone with a baseball bat. He looks intimidating as hell when he comeso but I need receipts. I want to see him finish off Yoshitatsu backstage

Pikma

Banned
Sasha joins Bayley in the "regretful of callup" section

Sasha Bank$ ✔ @SashaBanksWWE
I miss @WWENXT
Imagine how shit the main roster must be that these people prefer a lower salary and having to fully pay for their expenses over appearing on national tv on a weekly basis

Tall4Life

Ok what's the spoiler rule here, because some are using the spoiler tags and others are just openly saying who it is lol, come on

RBH

Ok what's the spoiler rule here, because some are using the spoiler tags and others are just openly saying who it is lol, come on

My general rule is that once the WWE posts about it on their official social media accounts (whether it be Twitter or FaceBook or whatnot), then it's fair game to be openly posted.

Top Bottom