• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Sephzilla

TNA is a corpse that I'm pretty sure can't be shocked back to life at this point. I don't even think a rebrand would do it anymore. TNA needs to be burnt to the ground, the ashes scattered to the winds, and then a new entity needs to be built

A cousin of mine got to spend an entire afternoon with Omega playing SFV some months back. Dude still reeling

he has their picture as his twitter handle.

https://twitter.com/KidViperFGC
Wait that was your cousin? Awesome!

It's amazing just how stubborn or delusional they've been, dude's a heel that they're treating like a babyface.

Aside from his booking, the way he (kayfabe) acts just straight up makes you not want to cheer for the guy. It's baffling.

Fox318

I was happy that it took the Champ to take me out. Much respect

whathedo.gif

I WANT MY REMATCH
God that clip was great but that fucking camera movement

Jeff coming back at the Rumble or something could be fun

Despite him being well past his prime I think the delete/obsolete hype from the crowd could carry excitement for him being back

Doesn't seem like Matt has any interest in returning

Kaladin

I finally got around to watching Suicide Squad. Damn good movie and the best of the new DC Universe. While he was okay, I'd rank Jared Leto's Joker as the worst Joker I've seen on film. Mark Hamill is the best Joker.

I'd like the Wyatts to take the belts back and keep beating up American Alpha. Keep it 2 on 3 until they find someone. That someone being Kurt Angle.

Tall4Life

I'd like the Wyatts to take the belts back and keep beating up American Alpha. Keep it 2 on 3 until they find someone. That someone being Kurt Angle.

We don't need any more should-have-retired-already wrestlers to be mucking up WWE. That would imply AA are pretty incapable and inferior without Angle. Either put someone who's actually going to be here in 5 years in or dont do it.

Zach

TNA is a corpse that I'm pretty sure can't be shocked back to life at this point. I don't even think a rebrand would do it anymore. TNA needs to be burnt to the ground, the ashes scattered to the winds, and then a new entity needs to be built
When a promotion's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over its soul. From the ashes of a once great federation has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted. We look to the Guitar Center for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same woman who created him. The battle between gold and evil has begun. Against an army of debtees comes the Gold Warrior, the purveyor of gold, with a voice of carnie, and a mission of Hard Justice.

This is Jeff Jarrett.

I challenged FallingEdge at evo in virtua fighter, but he turned tail and RAN
mainly because he was heading to the airport BUT STILL

Bronson can't even beat me at Mouse Trap.

It's amazing just how stubborn or delusional they've been, dude's a heel that they're treating like a babyface.

Worse yet, they've kept up the babyface experiment for so long that if they try to turn him heel now it'll just look silly and forced. They had their best chance when he was coming off the Wellness Policy suspension and they blew it.

somedevil

Aron Rex and Rockstar Spud have a new gimmick:

Aron Rex and Rockstar Spud have been re-branded as a "Liberace + valet" type of unit. Spud is sporting a powder blue doorman suit; Rex in a floor length white fur coat with oversized, sparkly rings on most fingers. Rex cuts a flamboyant promo claiming that Spud has been "reborn" and "it's not about violence in 2017." Robbie E interrupts and gets the double attack in ring. Rex will apparently be using his oversized rings as a brass-knuckle type ploy

What?

Pic:

https://instagram.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn...399_595437337322741_4536535734403727360_n.jpg

Aron Rex and Rockstar Spud have been re-branded as a "Liberace + valet" type of unit. Spud is sporting a powder blue doorman suit; Rex in a floor length white fur coat with oversized, sparkly rings on most fingers. Rex cuts a flamboyant promo claiming that Spud has been "reborn" and "it's not about violence in 2017." Robbie E interrupts and gets the double attack in ring. Rex will apparently be using his oversized rings as a brass-knuckle type ploy

What?

Pic:

https://instagram.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn...399_595437337322741_4536535734403727360_n.jpg

And you all were mad when the WWE let Sandow go.

Jamie OD

Been watching some Japanese let's plays of the new Yakuza game to search for the New Japan cameos. Tell you what, Sega has the groundwork in place for a decent arcade wrestling engine if they ever want one. I collected some gifs of the wrestlers doing their moves in-game.

http://imgur.com/a/qell1

Kaladin

What?

Pic:

3bB1IRD.jpg

Been watching some Japanese let's plays of the new Yakuza game to search for the New Japan cameos. Tell you what, Sega has the groundwork in place for a decent arcade wrestling engine if they ever want one. I collected some gifs of the wrestlers doing their moves in-game.

http://imgur.com/a/qell1
Jesus that sell of the rain maker. I can't wait for this over here.
I'm really surprised that Kenny omega isn't in the game since he's a huge gamer.

Top Bottom