• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Heroman

Banned
in the next 2 days I'm probably going to be working 48 hours due to this Snow "Strom".
CM-Punk-gifs-001_003.gif

I finally got around to watching Suicide Squad. Damn good movie and the best of the new DC Universe. While he was okay, I'd rank Jared Leto's Joker as the worst Joker I've seen on film. Mark Hamill is the best Joker.
You started off badly but finished strong.

Pikma

Banned
I would've thought Sasha Banks would be here.

NXT overall is going downhill.
The parts of NXT really hurt right now are the main event (which has never been that much strong to begin with) and the women's division. The tag team division is hot enough to carry the whole brand for now and the singles midcard is stacked enough it could easily help improve the main event in the near future, it all depends on the booking and how long Nak stays in NXT tho.

Overall I think what's hurting NXT the most are Nakamura and Asuka, the sooner they call them up the better

Tall4Life

One thing -- Big Dick Meltz didn't give Omega/Okada 6 stars because he was memeing about the Tokyo Dome getting an extra star, he gave it an extra star because he was comparing it to other five star matches, mentioning Punk/Cena for instance, and thought it was far better than those, so he gave it the extra star.

don't misattribute things about meltz, people

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man Liv Morgan is just a worse Carmella, outside of ember moon, Asuka, and I guess Nikki cross I'm not feeling this class of nxt women.
They've never had more than 3-4 top flight women at once.

If you like 3 of them that isn't a bad thing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why is it still called impact what the fuck

The name "Impact" is like the only thing the company really acquired. If it just wanted the talent it could just let TNA go under and sign them.

I mean, if the company itself was just called "Impact Pro Wrestling" it would be way better than cheesy-as-fuck "TNA."

I don't see what Anthem thought they were getting. If this had happened three years ago, they might have had a shot to get their foot in the door by signing all the talent that WWE deemed "too foreign" or "too short." Instead, they just limped along bleeding money until WWE started gobbling up basically anyone with wrestling talent regardless of what they look like. At this point all TNA has left to get are ex-WWE guys.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Thinking about it, it's funny how Los Ingobernables have been the cool heel stable of New Japan for almost a full year while Bullet Club had that role for like 2 months tops.

Top Bottom