• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Ai2xmQ3.gif

DMczaf

Alright, I'm calling it now.

I'm coming out of my several year Wrasslin OT creating retirement.

I'm calling February.

Stand back and let the legend show he can still go.

Negro Casas & Blue Panther kicking ass at 55 & 56, respectively;

fVxtfoo.gif

sA8C1nH.gif

Also, check out Barbaro Cavernario vs Rey Cometa when it's uploaded to youtube, super fun third fall. Love the Caveman.

From Da Meltz

"If WWE wants him, they will get him unless he doesn't want to work the schedule.
Ibushi didn't want to work the schedule. Sabre wasn't exactly given a monster money offer.
His value has never been higher. The only reason they don't get certain guys is the mentality that we're WWE and people will work twice as many dates for the same or less money because we're WWE, or they are guys really not making big money on the indies.
If they put $750,000 down per year on a three-year deal, I don't see them turning it down, and they could easily afford that nor would it be overpaying to do so. but for most guys, they can get them for a lot less.
I don't know Kenny but I do know WWE doesn't like anyone getting a buzz with another company."

Of course one of the top comments on Wreddit are just down right stupid:
magine AJ, Omega and Finn standing tall over a broken and defeated Shield ::dies from dehydration due to massive continuous orgasm::

Pikma

Banned
So Hero shows up as Ohno but he's wearing his Chris Hero gear because they couldn't get him proper gear in time? Because if that's not it then I don't know what the fuck is going on

Pikma

Banned
DM is WrassleGAF's HHH, he only show ups to make OTs when the NFL season is over

Maybe he doesn't want people to put his drawing power into question

Top Bottom