• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

I book myself

f6VzheW.gif

Bronson was never over.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really hope Miyahara drops the title to Zeus and not to Doering now that he's back.

Good on Doering for feeling better but he is so fucking boring in-ring ot me. He makes Suwama look like AJ Styles.

It's still here in the form of the weekly Jojo pics people post.

Yes lawd..
Filth.

I am very proud to announce that we are reinstating the prestigious Rena Mero "Oh the things I would eat out of her ass..You have no idea" Award

Just send Zach an email at HHH4eva@markzone.uk.co

There was appernlty TNA Ppv tonight. Who would even watch that over cmll
I forgot to watch!!! 😔😔😔

Man what a fun show this was. Glad to see other members of wrassle GAF are local to the area!

Outside of the Cutler vs Cezar and Billie Kay vs Macey matches, it was a really solid card all around. Most shows the week of a taping are pretty good considering all the talent is in town.

Hopefully Hero will be on the card again tomorrow in Ocala.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Imagine being so much of a mark that you end up getting triggered by the snowflakes one dude in a basement somewhere in Cali gives out

good thing I would never do such a thing.

Grado fucking sucks
I love comedy workers but coming out to a neat song ain't enuff

Also, I call it the She Calls It The Rear View, thanks

RBH

Speaking at the Variety Entertainment Summit at CES in an interview with Todd Spangler, WWE Chief Marketing and Revenue Officer Michelle Wilson said offline viewing and downloadable content are “definitely on the roadmap” for WWE Network. With people being on the go more than ever, having access to content when there’s not a Wi-Fi connection is huge.

A specific time frame wasn’t announced, just that it should be sometime this year. It also wasn’t made clear if all content would be available for offline viewing or just a specific portion.
https://www.streamingobserver.com/wwe-network-offering-offline-viewing-downloadable-content-2017/

Top Bottom