• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Mizichael Jackson

3127298245_1_8_7qT9TBFa.gif

So what happened with Miz? Did they just run out of storylines? Was he no longer over?
His mania win was the worst kind. Then Awesome Truth was pretty over but got fed to the Cerock Nation. After that he just stalled out. It sucked, for a couple of years he had been this steadily improving heel that really grabbed the spotlight from better people around him but once the Rock was in the equation it dropped him out.

So what happened with Miz? Did they just run out of storylines? Was he no longer over?
I remember reading after Miz was made champion Hunter was furious with Vince's decision. Guys like Punk laughed and a few others thought it was dumb and a wrong move.

Well Miz is better than all of them and they can fuck off.

My bad but I believe Hunter had something to do with it

T_Exige

I watched the first 20min of TNA, to realise it is even worse than before.
Even Abyss-mania was better ... where did they even find that crowd? (chants "POP" and Thank You Dixie?)

klonere

Banned
I know the WWE has been racked by injuries recently and is struggling to get back on its feet from the constant loss of talent.

Last night however, at an NXT house show, one man stepped back in the ring after months of painful and difficult rehab. A man whose passion for the squared circle got him back into that self same structure through force of will alone. A man who has been willing to do everything and anything to live his dream. A man that can save this company, with his explosive in ring style, his great looks and contagious charisma.

That man is

BAFAi.gif

somedevil

LA Sombra debuted at the NXT house show last night:

Manny Andrade (the former La Sombra) made his NXT debut and defeated Riddick Moss with running knees to the face while Moss is laying with his head on the bottom turnbuckle. Manny wasn't known yet, so he had to win over this crowd.

Nobody knew who he really was at the show.

LOL TNA

For those keeping track, Carter lost the title in a three-way at Bound for Glory to Hardy in a match where Carter never got pinned. Carter filed a storyline injuction that led to Hardy vacating the title in order for him to return to television. The belt was put up for grabs in a multi-month tournament of taped matches on Impact as it wound down on Destination America. The tournament finals took place Tuesday on the debut episode on POP TV and saw Carter win the title, meaning he was a two-time champion despite having never been beaten in a match. Hardy then beat him last night to win the title back.

For those familiar with Mauro's other work, does he always sound like he did on Smackdown? I liked the way he called matches, but it very much sounded like he was putting on an "announcer's voice" rather than just speaking naturally.

For those familiar with Mauro's other work, does he always sound like he did on Smackdown? I liked the way he called matches, but it very much sounded like he was putting on an "announcer's voice" rather than just speaking naturally.

After a few weeks, he'll switch to a more natural speaking voice when he's shilling whatever shit Vince tells him to and having obnoxious banter with the other two instead of calling moves.

I remember reading after Miz was made champion Hunter was furious with Vince's decision. Guys like Punk laughed and a few others thought it was dumb and a wrong move.

Well Miz is better than all of them and they can fuck off.

My bad but I believe Hunter had something to do with it

your bad nothin. this is pure truth you're spittin' out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brock doesn't go into business for himself ever.

NiInmug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom