• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hCz6b9P.gif

There's no good way to sell that spot.
tumblr_n0ra5aPtmu1shsnaco1_250.gif

MellowMediumKoala.gif

Kojima.gif

Take the pledge, if I or anyone in wrestlegaf wins the powerball the winner will get a couple suites for mania and invite wrestlegaf.

RBH

I finally saw Creed yesterday.

Loved it.

It was cool to find out that the cinematographer for Creed was the same person who did the cinematography for The Wrestler.

Also,
Ricky Conlan's entrance was pretty hype.

I finally saw Creed yesterday.

Loved it.

It was cool to find out that the cinematographer for Creed was the same person who did the cinematography for The Wrestler.

Also,
Ricky Conlan's entrance was pretty hype.
I still need to go see it. I probably won't get to see it until it's in the 2.50 though. I work with one guy who thinks that the last Rocky was better. He's a little slow so.

Anth0ny

I still need to go see it. I probably won't get to see it until it's in the 2.50 though. I work with one guy who thinks that the last Rocky was better. He's a little slow so.

he's wrong

watch creed god damn it, it's awesome. the second best seventh entry in a beloved series of 2015.

he's wrong

watch creed god damn it, it's awesome. the second best seventh entry in a beloved series of 2015.
I knew that from the get go. He's a fucking loon anyway. He's the fuck who doesn't know how to leave me the fuck alone when I want to be a piece at work. Always talking about ash vs evil dead. I told the idiot I don't care for it and never watched it so why keep asking me dumb shit about it. If I know you don't give a fuck about wrestling, I'm not going to talk to you about it or constantly bug you about. Lord I can't wait until I get my 2-3 weeks off for surgery.

Zach

he's wrong

This coming from the guy who's always talking up the WrestleMania 2000 PPV...

But seriously, Creed was very good. Here are my current Rocky Rankings:

1. Rocky
2. Rocky Balboa
3. Rocky III
4. Creed
5. Rocky II
6. Rocky IV
7. Rocky V

I apologize in advance.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Rocky series is one of those cases for me where I like best what I saw first, and because of how it worked out Rocky III was always on cable. Rocky is absolutely a better movie and a groundbreaking piece of cinema. The rest of the series ranges from watchable to Rocky 5. I've yet to see all of Balboa or any of Creed.

klonere

Banned
did Big Dave Meltzer give his ratings for WK10 yet?

Pre-show BR: 1 Star
Young Bucks v Matt Sydal & Richocet, Bobby Fish & Kyle o'Rielly and Trent Baretta & Rocky Romero: 3 3/4 Stars
Briscos and Toru Yan v Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga & Yujiro Takahashi: 2 Stars
Jay Lethal v Michael Elgin: 3 1/4 Stars
Kushida v Kenny Omega: 4 Stars
Makabe & and Honma v Anderson and Gallows: 3 3/4 Stars
Goto v Naito: 3 3/4 Stars
Shibata v Ishii: 4 1/2 Stars
Nakamura v Styles: 4 3/4 Stars
Okada v Tanahashi:
5 Stars

Exodust

Banned
I think we can all agree that Rocky V is the only bad one. The entire series is worth a watch except for V.

Which is amazing considering it's a seven movie series with varying tones and styles.

Aiii

So not worth it
This coming from the guy who's always talking up the WrestleMania 2000 PPV...

But seriously, Creed was very good. Here are my current Rocky Rankings:

1. Rocky
2. Rocky Balboa
3. Rocky III
4. Creed
5. Rocky II
6. Rocky IV
7. Rocky V

I apologize in advance.

A terrible ranking indeed. Creed is on par with the original.

1. Rocky
--. Creed
3. Rocky 3
4. Rocky Balboa
5. Rocky 4
6. Rocky 2
7. Rocky 5

Reading how everyone enjoyed 'Creed' recently my immediate thought was most of you have terrible taste in faux-grunge christian rock. But then I realise it's the Rocky spin-off... I take It I should watch when I get the chance then?

I've also never seen Rocky Balboa for whatever reason, is it any good? The one where Rocky has the street fight at the end was the drizzling shits but I love the original four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom