• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CY4PgzyUQAA4ruU.jpg

klonere

Banned
Can't wait for Kane and Big Show to rack up the eliminations this year, definitely one of the highlights of the 2015 Rumble.

Kornflayx

I want Reigns to eliminate all 29 other entrants. The last one will be Brock, after Reigns takes 3 F5's only to overcome the ultimate odds.

Aiii

So not worth it
Roman actually enters the Rumble on Monday

First person to last over 6 days in the ring

Smackdown can have two rings or all matches happening at ringside while Roman sings "I'm a little teapot" to entertain himself. Book it.

Hex

Banned
I really wish I was not broke from the holidays I would have hit up the Rumble for my first in person PPV.
Will hope the Mania rumors are true.

JavyOO7

The NHL had a vote for the all-star game. Some guy who's not that great got voted in, so much that he was the 'captain' for his division's team in the all-star game. The NHL was none too pleased about this. His team (Arizona Coyotes) sent him down to their farm team, but he could still play I believe. The NHL asked him to bow out, he said "No thanks, I'd like to play!"

Then the NHL basically orchestrated a trade between Arizona and Montreal (who are in different divisions and conferences), so he was sent to Montreal and then Montreal demoted them to their AHL team (which is in St. John's, Newfoundland).

At this point, he can no longer participate in the NHL All-Star game. And his wife is due to have TWINS in about a week, and because she's so near to term she can't fly out to St. John's and because he's going to be expected to play... he'll probably miss the birth of his kids.

Just a scummy situation overall.

Holy crap, why didn't Deadpan write about this...

klonere

Banned
Whatever the end result of the Rumble I hope they just let Roman completely murder people instead of playing babyface in peril. He is very good at being explosive and his selling to my tastes is kinda shit. Just kill everyone. Get fucked by HHH.

Sacrifice MORE people to the altar of Roman.

So...why does WWE keep acting like we haven't seen Elias Samson (sp?) before. Hell they even called him the drifter before he started making the vignettes for nxt. I hate when they do this shit.

By the way where does the Asuka fan club line start? She's by far the best talent they have gotten in a long time.

For those wondering about ordering from Rudo Reels I placed an order less than 2 weeks ago and received my WK9/10 blu rays already and they are top notch and professional looking. Pretty great experience overall. Now I just need to find a site that carries new NOAH, CMLL and assorted Japanese indies.

Hex

Banned
So...why does WWE keep acting like we haven't seen Elias Samson (sp?) before. Hell they even called him the drifter before he started making the vignettes for nxt. I hate when they do this shit.

By the way where does the Asuka fan club like start? She's by far the best talent they have gotten in a long time.

I like Asuke, alot.
HUGE fan from Kana days.
I just want to see how she is in a more back and forth and longer match in a WWE ring.
But will always be a fan, I just am still curious what WWE will do with her.

Big One

Banned
Can't wait for Kane and Big Show to rack up the eliminations this year, definitely one of the highlights of the 2015 Rumble.
To me this was the absolute worst thing about the Royal Rumble last year.

It was booked so terribly. Literally everyone in the Rumble looked weak and looked like shit. When Big Show and Kane, two people with 0 legitimacy whatsoever, dominate the entire roster it just makes everyone look bad. And Roman slept for the majority of the match as well.

Verendus

Banned
Take your eye off things for a few weeks, and Joan Cena ends up injured. On the plus side, Rock is coming back apparently. So are we getting Rocky vs. Triple Haitch now?

And Romanian Reigns and Barack Lesnar are both in the Roman Rumble. I got my wish friends. The stars shine upon me.

Son Of D

Have they anounced that Roman is entrant #1 yet? Or are they waiting for the go-home show?

Isn't Big Show #1 this year? Can't wait for Cole and JBL to mention how only 2 people have won it from #1 and only mentioning Michaels.

Reigns will probably be #2 and beat Rey's record for longest time in a rumble.

Jamie OD

Will Jimmy and Damo all on the TNA tour. Glad they're all getting a payday I guess.

Say what you want about TNA but the British wrestlers themselves will tell you how much they benefit from being on those tapings. They get bookings from places that would otherwise ignore them even if it's just so the promoter can add the words "TNA Superstar" to the event poster.

Hex

Banned

TNA had their chance and they blew it.
They had Styles, Chris Daniels, Kazarian, Alex Shelly, Chris Sabin, Amazing Red.
At one time they had Raven, CM Punk, Jerry Lynn, America's Most Wanted, Low Ki. So many others that I am missing but they blew it by resorting to gimmicks and horse shit.
Then instead of backing their talent, and they went next level carny and buried their talent bringing in old WWE has beens and then pushing all of their guys to the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom