• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oersted

Bray/Brock is a obvious feud. Bray jobbed to maineventers for a while, we didn't have it yet and Brock will be absent, so they need someone who can cut promos.

Roman can't and is busy feuding with the authority, Taker chapter is closed, Owens/Ambrose are busy being midcarders... Wyatts are basically the only logical option.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
CYu6oVNUkAELhjY.jpg

Holy balls.

shanafan

No, it isn't. It's a term that's useless in 2016 because everyone has the internet. This isn't the days of newsgroups.
People just use it now to refer to a hypothetical subset of fans that have an opinion that person wants to decry.

Fair enough ;) I'll try to refine from using it

Triple H is going to win the Rumble. It's been obvious since the day the title got put on the line. And becomes more obvious when they don't talk about him at all and hope we forget he exists. Then when the crowd shits all over the match, it's not because they don't like it, it's because "WOW LOOK WHAT A GREAT HEEL HUNTER IS!"

I actually don't mind Triple H vs. Roman at WM though. Match would probably be pretty good.

njr

Bray being relevant in 2016? Sorry, I just can't buy it. Not even if he beat Brock at mania would I take him seriously. He's already lost to Reigns, Taker and Kane, Cena and just has constant wins over dudleys if that even counts for anything anymore since they never beat the New Day.

UberTag

c4s_freeman121509_98586a_8col.jpg

Bray being relevant in 2016? Sorry, I just can't buy it. Not even if he beat Brock at mania would I take him seriously. He's already lost to Reigns, Taker and Kane, Cena and just has constant wins over dudleys if that even counts for anything anymore since they never beat the New Day.
Bray is only relevant as a prop to build up Strowman while chewing promo scenery with Heyman.
All of this is to put Strowman over so he can help make Roman look even stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom