• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I thought the ending was fine. Brock has killed enough guys for long enough that selling for one night won't hurt him. Plus it helps make Wyatt look like an actual threat.

iMax

Would've loved to have seen the conversation between Brock and Bray backstage explaining why he has to kiss his forehead.

tR09lxo.jpg

Ithil

Eh, I thought the ending was fine. Brock has killed enough guys for long enough that selling for one night won't hurt him. Plus it helps make Wyatt look like an actual threat.

The Wyatts was one thing, but having Reigns spear Brock twice was stupid, and the crowd booed in response so they called bullshit on that.

Oersted

Some crazy voice in my head is telling me they actually let the Wyatts have some meaningful wins. They have to at one point, don't they?

"Our fans can't even remember what they ate last week, they won't remember when the Wyatts took Taker's & Kane's powers and got buried a week later!"

It's ridiculous. Roman is the only one that has got any kind of sustained push and never comes out bad in a feud since Cena. Bullshit that Brock speared Lesnar twice. Typical WWE booking means that Lesnar will throw Reigns out at the rumble and then they will rematch for the title at Mania with Reigns winning the title again and Vince finally getting what he wanted from the jump.

Ithil

It's ridiculous. Roman is the only one that has got any kind of sustained push and never comes out bad in a feud since Cena. Bullshit that Brock speared Lesnar twice. Typical WWE booking means that Lesnar will throw Reigns out at the rumble and then they will rematch for the title at Mania with Reigns winning the title again and Vince finally getting what he wanted from the jump.

WM 32 Main Event, Brock vs Lesnar!

That'll do a sellout.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol y'all still watching raw, y'all still hating it. Let it win, give up

UberTag

WWE are killing their crowds
Shame their crowds are still too dumb to buy tickets. Frankly, they ought to know better by now. I hope the WWE keeps right on killing them.

I feel like they're going to have Braun Strowman eliminate Brock
Well, that is the feud they're building for Mania. Brock puts over Strowman. Now Strowman can help make Roman look strong after Mania.

And just look how happy he is about it...

COtwNHxWUAEkoRl.jpg

lol y'all still watching raw, y'all still hating it. Let it win, give up
Finally, you're talking sense.

Ithil

So, should I say "people" or "you guys"? lol. It's a fair term that applies to wrestling fans on the internet.

Or maybe just say WWE Universe ;)

No, it isn't. It's a term that's useless in 2016 because everyone has the internet. This isn't the days of newsgroups.
People just use it now to refer to a hypothetical subset of fans that have an opinion that person wants to decry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom