• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| It's a New Year, Yes It Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

They are just straight up telling you. I don't know if this is stupid or not. Should have just leave it as a surprise but advertising it may get some wrasslin nerds to buy the Network

The surprise was gone once the news of him and the others leaving New Japan got out. Now its just expected to happen.

Plus this from Alvarez:

CZIKMiQWwAAnjH1.jpg:large

Josh might get the Daniel Puder treatment if they actually decide to put him in the Rumble.

If all the crazy shit he said hasn't been enough, today he mentioned he'd give Sarah Palin an admin position.

Jaysus.

What's the consensus on his chances over there? I can't tell if the country is confident it will never happen or in denial about it being a strong possibility.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I agree with the Vin man on that. ROH talent is mightily improved when not under that shitty lighting at high school gyms across the nation.

TNA also has a similar effect. I watched Samoa Joe suffer in 2014 and early 2015 at TNA but a week into him showing up at NXT he looks ten years younger, remembers how to do promos, and is generally awesome with his boss ass theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srlZtjHDphk

original and best

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man Brooklyn savaged The Red Queen during her match at the NXT after Takeover. She's not even that bad in it. Now I'm fully on her side.

The surprise was gone once the news of him and the others leaving New Japan got out. Now its just expected to happen.

Plus this from Alvarez:

Josh might get the Daniel Puder treatment if they actually decide to put him in the Rumble.

are they just salty cause of the salary?

i dont get it

Apparently Tyler Breeze has heat backstage. Not because he tried to shoot on a worker, but he asked to leave a taping early. That's disrespecting the business. I think he's just hot about his push and the fact that he keeps getting squashed like a jobber.

and that's a shoot.
Independent contractors shouldn't have to stay the whole show.

Nekofrog

Banned
This year is going to be fucking CRAZY. Over 50% of off topic is going to be politics 24/7.
And 90% of all those will be Trump.

Can't lie. I'm part of the problem. But if you don't care...that's also a problem.

Still counting down days for appearance on RAW.

trump elected

first official trump state of the union on raw

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE

vince mcmahon comes out

face mcmahon vs heel president trump at wrestlemania

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

i dont get it

Maybe it's been a while since you worked with poors, but people get upset about what other people are making

Meanwhile, CEOs and other management leaders laugh, because the defensiveness about admitting salaries plays right into their hands, and keeps people from paying others what they're worth.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe it's been a while since you worked with poors, but people get upset about what other people are making

Meanwhile, CEOs and other management leaders laugh, because the defensiveness about admitting salaries plays right into their hands, and keeps people from paying others what they're worth.

As I said the other day, Sunny
I don't know if I can respect my senior coworkers at the pizza hut if i'm a 20 something year old and they've spent their whole life working bottom of the barrel at the pizza hut

loser for life can stay salty. yeti will prevail over some jobbers getting worked up by reality.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad Bronx-Mang is back. This place has been a little too...well, I won't say it. I'm glad to have Bronx-Man's POWER back.

As I said the other day, Sunny

loser for life can stay salty. yeti will prevail over some jobbers getting worked up by reality.

When you're right, you're right.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Bronx is back? How's things duder?

Started classes again, made some bank working at a warehouse for a couple of weeks. Life is pretty good right now. Thanks for asking, friend. :)

I'm glad Bronx-Mang is back. This place has been a little too...well, I won't say it. I'm glad to have Bronx-Man's POWER back.
I do this thing all day, every day, for every single member of the WrassleGAF universe.

somedevil

i dont get it

He had some heat for that but what set it on fire was him calling Health Slater and the crew jobbers on twitter. Then what did afterwards as well when their was push back.

Now the Raw crew is mad and some people want him in the Rumble to humble him.

Bronx-Man

Banned
He had some heat for that but what set it on fire was him calling Health Slater and the crew jobbers on twitter. Then what did afterwards as well when their was push back.

Now the Raw crew is mad and some people want him in the Rumble to humble him.

Somewhere Bob Holly has got his fingers crossed waiting next to the phone.

Monday’s WWE Raw television show averaged 3.496 million viewers. Viewership was up from the 3.323 million average from last week.

The first hour of Raw averaged 3.775 million viewers. Hour two drew 3.591 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 3.123 million viewers.

Lost 600,000 viewers between hour one and hour three with no competition. Ouch.

When was the last time WWE had a good old fashioned "lets beat the shit out of some guy who looked someone the wrong way backstage" beat down on live TV?

Granted it seemed like that kind of shit was still happening in developmental under Demott...

And I see RAW ratings continue to suck. Ill be curious how the post Rumble to Mania bump goes for them this year. Last year it didnt have the same boost in ratings it traditionally did so I expect the downward trend to continue.

Mahonay

Banned
RAW was the worst I have ever seen, so the numbers being as high as they were surprises me.
The one thing WWE does well is making sure pretty much everyone is exposed to their marketing at some point. You'll net some people who actually think it's TV worth watching. They rely entirely on mass appeal.
When was the last time WWE had a good old fashioned "lets beat the shit out of some guy who looked someone the wrong way backstage" beat down on live
They just want to have fun and put on good matches! Entertain the other guy into submission!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom