• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Guzim

Next brilliant Daniel Bryan idea: He looks like The Muppet Animal, right? Make him the drummer in 3MB! IT'S THE FOUR MAN BAND, BABY!

zRG4N5b.jpg

UberTag

When's the last time Cena lost clean? Rock WM pt 1?
Sounds about right. People will contend he lost clean to D.Brine but he was a one-armed man about to go on an injury sabbatical and Cena was nice enough to let everyone know he wasn't 100% after the loss.

Of course, that first loss to Dwayne emotionally devastated Cena. He was never the same afterwards. Had his worst professional year of all-time. Still won 'Wrestler of the Year'. Beat Brock after that infamous concrete DDT no-sell. Had to give his ex-wife a huge settlement. Real rough time for the guy.

Frankly, I hope the guy is dumb enough to marry Nikki so she can pull the same stunt but I give John more credit than that.

Sounds about right. People will contend he lost clean to D.Brine but he was a one-armed man about to go on an injury sabbatical and Cena was nice enough to let everyone know he wasn't 100% after the loss.

Of course, that first loss to Dwayne emotionally devastated Cena. He was never the same afterwards. Had his worst professional year of all-time. Still won 'Wrestler of the Year'. Beat Brock after that infamous concrete DDT no-sell. Had to give his ex-wife a huge settlement. Real rough time for the guy.

Frankly, I hope the guy is dumb enough to marry Nikki so she can pull the same stunt but I give John more credit than that.

Actually the next night he admitted to losing clean and his arm having nothing to do with it....

UberTag

Ssssh, can't shatter the illusion that Cena never put anyone over nor loses clean.

He also lost clean at TLC. It was a no dq match with no interference.
I suppose that technically counts. Makes Randy's bitterness at having to defend his title in another rematch at Rumble more understandable.

Bryan is a loser
He'll always be a loser.
Don't believe in that loser
This is why the Wyatt-D.Brine angle is being booked the way it is.

Top Bottom