• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

HOLY GOD DAMN THE CROWD! THE FUCKING CROWD!

He's basically controlling the entire crowd himself. No fucking super star I'd this fucking over! Fucking push this guy come on!

gurudyne

Well...the last two weeks have essentially been pointless. Daniel Wyatt was never the best idea, but it had some crazy potential. Sad to see it fizzle out like that, but pissed off, assertive Bryan is back, so that's a net win.

Crowd is insanely over for Bryan lol. What the fuck was the point of that whole angle though? It lasts two weeks, he costs them a couple of matches, and then he's back to normal? WHAT?

DMczaf

How much you wanna bet that Michigan St YES chant/Sportscenter mention rushed WWE into ending this storyline faster than they wanted to?

bigkrev

If that crowd hadn't been as awesome as it was, I would be bitching about how this is too early to turn him back.

That said, the crowd as hotter than shit

Vylash

Bad Raw overall, but that ending was fantastic, now please keep Bryan away from the Wyatts forever and let that be the blowoff

Ithil

He's turned the YESes in the corner in his Tuning Up The Band completely now, he is even start them slowly and gradually speeding them up. Amazing to see the crowd slowly speed up with him.

That was a cool little moment, but I don't see the momentum being carried forward. I don't even understand what the feud is/was about or how they can raise the stakes from here.

Is this just going to lead to a Rumble spot where Bryan eliminates all 3 members? Is that the blow off?

UberTag

I'm confused. How will Cena, Batista, Hogan, Punk, Orton, Big Show, Trips and Taker all get over if they're giving D.Brine the megapush he's due?

DMczaf

That Raw ending is why I torture myself with bad Raws every week. Sooner or later you get an awesome moment. Always chasing that next high.

Mengetsu

My god talk about over with the fucking crowd! For the love of god give this guy the main event at WM! Fuck it if it's against Cena I just wanna see D Bry win the big one because he fucking plainly deserves it at this point. Also the Free the Beard sign as he was sitting on the cage so perfect lol!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Actually like New Years Raw I thought this was a fairly solid product throughout. Great ending though, so good they might have wanted to run this exact match the exact same way at RR.

My god talk about over with the fucking crowd! For the love of god give this guy the main event at WM! Fuck it if it's against Cena I just wanna see D Bry win the big one because he fucking plainly deserves it at this point. Also the Free the Beard sign as he was sitting on the cage so perfect lol!
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan @ WMXXX.

Sanjuro

That Raw ending is why I torture myself with bad Raws every week. Sooner or later you get an awesome moment. Always chasing that next high.

I'm sure they piped in that crowd reaction into the speaker system. I'm sure if I was there, you could hear a Ryder drop.

Top Bottom