• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Is it too much to hope for the best for this theoretical storyline eventually ending with Bryan and Kane triumphant over the Authority and Wyatts as they put on the world title and mask respectively, ending the show with hugs and thunderous Yes chants?

That would be the best possible way to explain all this and get everybody over.

So it's impossible.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You know, Batista could end up very shortly becoming the heel champion the authority wanted setting up a multitude of decent feud options this summer/fall.

Is it too much to hope for the best for this theoretical storyline eventually ending with Bryan and Kane triumphant over the Authority and Wyatts as they put on the world title and mask respectively, ending the show with hugs and thunderous Yes chants?

Either that... or Big Show is about to become a Wyatt.

tumblr_mzdhy3dOSm1srbyoyo4_400.gif

tumblr_mzdhy3dOSm1srbyoyo5_400.gif

You know, Batista could end up very shortly becoming the heel champion the authority wanted setting up a multitude of decent feud options this summer/fall.

I'm hoping Batista's currently a red herring and quickly reverts to Brotista leaving Brock as the authorities champion to fight against Bryan at Mania.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

YES! YES! YES! But it would be the best thing ever with 75,000+ people chanting yes in the Superdome.

You know, I get the feeling The Rock and Roman Reigns are going to have a Wrestlemania match in the future.

Damn, haven't cheesed that hard since summerslam. A good swerve with hot crowd is always the best. It was such a stupid angle anyways so i'm glad they killed it fast. With that said i wonder if XXX is going to be 5 hours like WM20. They overbooked the shit out of it to fit everyone on the card though.

H vs Punk
Cena vs ??
Orton vs ??
Rock vs ?? (assuming he comes back at least)
Lesnar vs ??
Bryan vs ??
Taker vs ??
Batista vs??
At least 2-3 bathroom breaks

I also just realized RR will be the last WWE PPV i ever buy. End of an era!

That would be amazing stuff. Take them down from within. I would cry haha. Probably won't happen, but fun to imagine

Judderman

drawer by drawer
That would be amazing stuff. Take them down from within. I would cry haha. Probably won't happen, but fun to imagine

They then show Dr. Shelby at the top of the ramp, a single tear rolls down his cheek. He smiles and walks into the back. Credits roll. End of wrestling. Forever.

They then show Dr. Shelby at the top of the ramp, a single tear rolls down his cheek. He smiles and walks into the back. Credits roll. End of wrestling. Forever.

Man, if there was ever an apocalypse storyline in wrestling where it's the end of all wrestling; I would be completely okay with this lol

Damn, haven't cheesed that hard since summerslam. A good swerve with hot crowd is always the best. It was such a stupid angle anyways so i'm glad they killed it fast. With that said i wonder if XXX is going to be 5 hours like WM20. They overbooked the shit out of it to fit everyone on the card though.

H vs Punk
Cena vs ??
Orton vs ??
Rock vs ?? (assuming he comes back at least)
Lesnar vs ??
Bryan vs ??
Taker vs ??
Batista vs??
At least 2-3 bathroom breaks

I also just realized RR will be the last WWE PPV i ever buy. End of an era!

The Rock has said he is not attending WM 30. Maybe 31 though.

Probably wouldn't have been as noticeable if he slapped his arm instead. Always sounds better when slapping skin anyways. I enjoy it when used correctly. Doesn't have to be used al the time, but I thought it worked for that spot especially when it was something new from Reigns (I think)

Top Bottom