• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

UberTag

I'm now toeing the line that D.Brine's career is in jeopardy.
Also, Kofi Kingston has now stolen his spot for main event heel push for 2014.

On the bright side, Zack Ryder may get a spot in the Rumble match after all now that D.Brine's on the shelf.
They'll probably slot someone else in, though and leave Ryder on towel duty. Either Bo Dallas, Christian or Bad News Barrett. Somebody useless like that.

Y'all ain't even ready for Roman's face push

tumblr_mzehfbBqtY1sjim5po3_1280.jpg

Y'all ain't even ready...

He's like a smaller, unsexier version of me.

gurudyne

I also like long walks on the beach!
I am actually starting to get confused as to what is going on in here.

Pff. Another faux-humble politicking pretty boy getting in good with The Cklickque. Hope you can enjoy that rocket to the top knowing all it cost you was your soul.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Also how do I get one of those Rumble numbers? Do I just declare that I'm entering the Rumble pool?

I'm entering 2014's Royal Rumble pool.

(if I have to PM somebody please let me know)

I just remembered .... isnt the end of January usually when the "Sting to WWE" rumours start?

I wonder if he will actually go this time.

You would think with TNA in the shitter he will probably have to take a cut like the rest and with the Network, WWE could use a talking head for WCW stuff who isnt a bitter mid carder.

DMczaf

SD spoilers. It's going to be a Big Show.

The Miz is on commentary with JBL and Michael Cole.

* The New Age Outlaws vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust kicks off SmackDown with a non-title match. The Outlaws do their usual schtick but don't mention CM Punk. The match is going back and forth until Vickie Guerrero interrupts. She's booed so loud you can't hear what she's saying but it's something about how it's every man for himself, brother vs. brother and friend vs. friend in the Royal Rumble. Billy Gunn takes advantage of the distraction and rolls Cody up for the win.

* Backstage segment with CM Punk and Renee Young. Punk has called out all three members of The Shield for tonight.

* Paul Heyman comes out to the ring and gets booed big time. He puts over Brock Lesnar and says Big Show would never hurt him because of Lesnar. Heyman says Lesnar will be on RAW. Big Show's music hits and out he comes to a big pop. Show hits the ring and Heyman runs away through the crowd. Show has a replay shown from where he tossed Lesnar on RAW. Show says this time he will knock Lesnar out.

* Eva Marie ring announces the next match but the audio goes out on her half way in. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio is up next.

MIZ!!!

G-Fex

Alright, clearly time to go to sleep. Have fun (?) with that.

Of course it's always a blast.

THE INSANE LUCHADOR.....Samoa Joe?

TAKING ON THE JAPANESE BUZZSAW....Gunner..?

AND THE SICCILIAN SHOOTER...Chris sabin..? IN A HARDCORE CATFIGHT

THEN DEFENDING THE TNA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP WE HAVE...THOSE DASTARDLY DEMONS FROM DUDLEYVILLE...the bromans? TAKING ON THE ORIGINAL GANGSTAS THEMSELVES, IM TALKING ABOUT ...Eric young..? and Knux?

Ultratech

it's

*looks*
DW Gundam 2.

I don't know shit about Gundam but I played the demo for DW Gundam a long time ago and had a blast.

Hey, that's still pretty good.

I played the ever-loving shit out of DW Gundam 2.

I just remembered .... isnt the end of January usually when the "Sting to WWE" rumours start?

I wonder if he will actually go this time.

You would think with TNA in the shitter he will probably have to take a cut like the rest and with the Network, WWE could use a talking head for WCW stuff who isnt a bitter mid carder.

Undertaker vs Sting for WMXXX: Let's go!

(In all seriousness, I doubt Sting will come. Prepare for disappointment just like every year.)

Top Bottom