• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Batigol

Banned
1016154_10151448216456771_1379993156_n.jpg

Both will wrestle in shirts to hide their guts

For those that follow WWE, TNA and the indies, who do you think is doing better:

-Johnny Curtis, as the fabulous dancer Fandango in the WWE.
-Derrick Bateman, as Ethan Carter III, the rich kid and nephew of TNA owner Dixie Carter.
-Trent Baretta, as Trent? in indies like Dragon Gate USA, Evolve, PWG and FIP.

For those that follow WWE, TNA and the indies, who do you think is doing better:

-Derrick Bateman, as Ethan Carter III, the rich kid and nephew of TNA owner Dixie Carter.
if by success, well obvi
1. Johnny
2. Trent
3. Derrick

TNA always at the bottom. but if we're talking pure quality, then shit, EC3 seems pretty damn good from what i've seen. Fandango needs more weird backstage segments. Trent was pretty good in Japan

Fucking ebay bidders pieces of shitsjagijeg jsagfj gj sdj

tripleH.gif

I tried being smart by bidding in the last minute, only for like 10 fucking bids to magically appear in the last 10 seconds. Fuck, I'm so angry. I waited a fucking week for this. I think I'll just get stuff from ebay if it has a buy it now option ;_;

That order works.

Toki767

Fucking ebay bidders pieces of shitsjagijeg jsagfj gj sdj

4iy52h.gif

I tried being smart by bidding in the last minute, only for like 10 fucking bids to magically appear in the last 10 seconds. Fuck, I'm so angry. I waited a fucking week for this. I think I'll just get stuff from ebay if it has a buy it now option ;_;

A lot of people on eBay make it so that they put a maximum bid that will outbid anyone who outbids them automatically.

And yeah, Curtis is probably making more money in a month with his dancing gimmick whether he loses or not than Bateman makes in a year at TNA.

DMczaf

More SD spoilerz

The Wyatt Family came to the ring. Bray said he wanted nothing more than to be powerful like his father. He said his father was never there for him. He said instead of entrusting him with his kingdom, his father betrayed him; cast him out as a sheep; as one of us. He said he sought greater things, and so She saved him.

He said Abigail gave him hope and sang him the sweetest songs he's ever heard. He said he saw her beauty and desired her power. He said that Bryan left him a battered mess, but said that was the moment She had told him about. He said it was his rebirth into the monster that he's meant to be. He said he's already dead. He said Bryan was given every chance to walk with the reapers, but instead he'll burn with the saints...

WTF IRS.

G-Fex

A never opened Gamecube. Would've been sweet, since I never had one before ;_;

Most of the other fuckers on ebay list really filthy and disgusting GCs. Pretty disturbing. I'm trying to hunt a decent used one now.

did you know I had a brand new GC? It was a metroid prime special edition.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I bought six brand new ones for 15 bucks each a few years back when a store was clearing them out. I also have everything you need for 16 player Mario Kart Double Dash!!

Toki767

I have a really dusty Gamecube. Some guy lent it to me back when Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green came out so I could play Colosseum to get the Johto starters and he never asked for it back.

gurudyne

A never opened Gamecube. Would've been sweet, since I never had one before ;_;

Most of the other fuckers on ebay list really filthy and disgusting GCs. Pretty disturbing. I'm trying to hunt a decent used one now.

If you ever manage to hunt down this unicorn of yours, find a copy of Eternal Darkness. Must-have for the system.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Isn't Sting on a yearly deal and didn't his contract run out around this time last year? It could still happen...

EDIT: The Wavebird is the best controller ever designed Stro.

Top Bottom