• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

DMczaf

go back to the rafters DM. Take 5.

i1XDA5iUICRt3.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Asked Meltzer if he could confirm or deny Bryan's concussion.

Am waiting for the company to get back.

The belief from those backstage last night is that it's true.

Well crap.

Watching some old Ric Flair promos.

I miss these kind of personalities in wrestling.

Also, Sting remains so awesome. I wonder if WWE will be able to use him in their games when he retires since he was part of WCW.

You watching them on Youtube?

They are amazing. Especially circa 1985-1988

You know I always worried how fast and versatile Bryan puts forth in his matches until his body would catch up to him. I mean who knows, this could be like an Alberto Del Rio situation after that match with Best Cara.

If anything, Bryan really needs to calm down in terms of workrate now because he has the crowd in the palm of his hands.

You know I always worried how fast and versatile Bryan puts forth in his matches until his body would catch up to him. I mean who knows, this could be like an Alberto Del Rio situation after that match with Best Cara.

If anything, Bryan really needs to calm down in terms of workrate now because he has the crowd in the palm of his hands.

Bryan has a concussion?

Cancel your WWE Network sub.

G-Fex

Bryan is a loser, he double jobbed and you guys bought it hook line and stinker.

Kofi gets the greatest victory and no marking out :(

Toki767

Don't know how Bryan could have gotten a concussion last night. He didn't do anything particularly brutal in that cage match. Unless it happened in the first match and they still had him go out there later on.

Xater

Asked Meltzer if he could confirm or deny Bryan's concussion.

Well crap.

Well fuck, there goes one of the better guys WWE has right now. That would also mean he is out of WM right?

Anyone know a spit where that might have happened?

Ithil

A concusion may only put him out of action for a week. AJ suffered a concussion recently, missed one RAW, and was back the next week wrestling.

They vary in severity and recovery time. Dolph's one early in 2013 put him out for five weeks.

G-Fex

A concusion may only put him out of action for a week. AJ suffered a concussion recently, missed one RAW, and was back the next week wrestling.

They vary in severity and recovery time. Dolph's one early in 2013 put him out for five weeks.

that wasn't AJ last night

it was someone in a AJ Mask

He's gone, Ithil.

Xater

Hmm ok. I feared it might mean he could miss Mania. Let's hope he wasn't hit too bad.

strobogo

Banned
Well fuck, there goes one of the better guys WWE has right now. That would also mean he is out of WM right?

He shouldn't miss WM unless it is a really bad one. Guys are usually kept out for a month. If he had one, he'll miss the Rumble and maybe EC. If it's mild, he could be back in a few weeks.

somedevil

Are you kidding him being out for 3 months right? Concussions recovery times are different for many people and depends on if he has history as well. Alberto came back in two weeks. Also, we don't know how severe it is.

Most likely it happened on that back body drop the Usos did to him

Did any of you guys try sniping an ebay bid at the last moment before? How'd it work for you?

I'm trying to do that right now, and I'm scared shitless that someone out there is planning to do the same lol.

Top Bottom