• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Says a lot for your rumble when Mr. Perfect is the guy who gets the biggest face pop so far. A guy who was heel only a month or so ago.

simples

Banned
Jericho was at WM29? wtf

3rsF1Uv.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I bet Dolph will be done wrestling in a year or two. Especially if he gets another concussion this year. Good thing he can fall back on being a male model.

UberTag

There's no way that Batista is lasting long in the Rumble match endurance-wise.
Will be shocked if he draws a number lower than 22.
25+ is a safe bet.

Aiii

So not worth it
There's no way that Batista is lasting long in the Rumble match endurance-wise.
Will be shocked if he draws a number lower than 22.
25+ is a safe bet.

Rumble isn't that demanding. Loads of rest holds and pushing people up against turnbuckles and what not.

gurudyne

There's always the coward spot where you lie down, grab the bottom rope and hook both legs around it, then take a nap for 10 minutes while no one tries to eliminate you.

KissVibes

Banned
I WANT IN EVERY RUMBLE.

There's always the coward spot where you lie down, grab the bottom rope and hook both legs around it, then take a nap for 10 minutes while no one tries to eliminate you.

Hey, that's Road Doggs spot this year, okay?

--

Here's how I see the Rumble going:

• Del Rio comes out 1st
  • Cuts the same "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO COMES OUT AFTER ME" promo that Ziggler cut last year, just with more Spanish
  • *PYRO*
  • I WALKED FOR MILES INSIDE THIS PIT OF DANGER
  • IT'S BATISTA!!
  • *MACHINE GUN PYRO THING*
  • Batista eliminates Del Rio as soon as Batista hits the ring
  • Batista breaks the records for most eliminations and most time spent in the ring.
  • Doesn't win the Rumble; Wins Elimination Chamber instead.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ricardo ended up being Batista's personal assistant.

Aiii

So not worth it
Meltzer is reporting NAO vs Rhodes Brothers for the titles is likely for Smackdown tapings tonight. Also scheduled is Naomi vs. AJ, unknown if for the title, but since I predicted a title loss this week I would say so. I can see them doing that on Main Event.

strobogo

Banned
Batista draws 27. Ultimate Warrior draws 28. They have a rope shake battle only for both to be eliminated by Heath Slater, much to the confusion of everyone.

Batigol

Banned
Meltzer is reporting NAO vs Rhodes Brothers for the titles is likely for Smackdown tapings tonight. Also scheduled is Naomi vs. AJ, unknown if for the title, but since I predicted a title loss this week I would say so. I can see them doing that on Main Event.

Gunn looks fantastic for his age. 'Taker is a broken down mess compared to him and he's younger

UberTag

They need to do a spot in the Rumble sometime where a guy tries this, everyone else collectively unhooks the bottom rope from the ring and tosses the entire rope with the guy still clinging to it over the top rope and to the floor.

Top Bottom