• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Guess what, JR gonnawork for Fox. Rumor denied.

WWE is attempting to bring JR back in and the Kieth/Jarrett promotion wants him. I would think, given his love of wrestling, he would make sure his Fox contract would not preclude him from doing work for a wrestling promotion, especially if FS1 goes after WWE in TV negotiation.

MaestroKnux

So what about that rumor that was "confirmed" that Daniel Bryan has suffered a concussion? Considering WWE has yet to announce it on their website, I'm going to assume that DB just had a slight headache?

Bryan will somehow get written out of TV, hopefully get medically cleared by Rumble, enter said Rumble and have pops that ECLIPSE Batista or anyone else, win the Rumble and the title at Mania, but work at slower more efficient pace for the rest of his career.

Which is a shame because that's what got Bryan arguably over in the first place besides the YES chants.

The analogies to Austin are getting more clear now. Kinda scary.

AdM982w.png

MaestroKnux

Bryan will somehow get written out of TV, hopefully get medically cleared by Rumble, enter said Rumble and have pops that ECLIPSE Batista or anyone else, win the Rumble and the title at Mania, but work at slower more efficient pace for the rest of his career.

Which is a shame because that's what got Bryan arguably over in the first place besides the YES chants.

The analogies to Austin are getting more clear now. Kinda scary.
I'm still waiting for WWE to confirm this because they always have announced when a wrestler gets a concussion, and them not announcing DB's concussion is either strange or it never happened in the first place.

krae_man

The WWE concussion stuff is weird. Some people get concussed and are out for weeks, others are clearly concussed and don't even miss a day. So are Ziggler, Bryan, Del Rio etc just admitting they have symptoms while Cena, Miz etc just lie and say they are fine?

The WWE concussion stuff is weird. Some people get concussed and are out for weeks, others are clearly concussed and don't even miss a day. So are Ziggler, Bryan, Del Rio etc just admitting they have symptoms while Cena, Miz etc just lie and say they are fine?

Maybe. But different bodies handle it different. Sidney Crosby (NHL) had one and it kept him off the ice for 6+ months.

strobogo

Banned
I feel like Legit Shook should have its own Youtube page where all the contributors upload shit and see how many copyrights violations we can rack up. Every one of the Memphis discs have been flagged either by WWE (for AWA footage) or various record companies for entrance music.

Husky is dangerous in the ring. He's injured Orton, Santino, Percy Watson and now yhe man that feeds them. He is not ready in the ring. Vince is going to have blood on his hands

I feel like Legit Shook should have its own Youtube page where all the contributors upload shit and see how many copyrights violations we can rack up. Every one of the Memphis discs have been flagged either by WWE (for AWA footage) or various record companies for entrance music.

Laser Frog had to remake a video in black and white because it was flagged by Disney for using the color red.

Edgeward

So JR is getting a podcast, I hope he drinks more of whatever he had during the THQ event during Summerslam weekend while doing it.

Kard8p3

Andy Kaufman vs Jerry Lawler

Highly recommend this. It's great. All of it.

Andy Kaufman really knew what he was doing. I'm sure his act, which always involved messing with the crowd in one way or another, as well as his love of wrestling really helped. I also love that he really wasn't there to advertise anything. If Man on the Moon is to be believed the wrestling might have hurt his career a bit but I don't think he cared because he loved what he was doing.

strobogo

Banned
Yeah, he wasn't really promoting Taxi or anything, but instead using it as heel heat. His work in Hollywood was the basis of him being a total cunt and looking down on everyone. And the thing is, he was really a super stereotypical heel, but he did it so well and got so into it. It's not like he was reinventing the wheel or anything.

The fact that there are people who genuinely consider the possibility of Andy Kaufman still being alive today says wonders about what a fucking genius he was.

KissVibes

Banned
Hey Aiii, ask Meltzer what's up with Ryder. If everyone hates Ryback but he's still on TV, does everyone backstage (that isn't Dolph Ziggler or Mick Foley) despise Ryder?

G-Fex

Those sound like terrible drugs, G-Nobody.

one hit of iced coffee and it hits you hard (brain freeze)

Did you know that in England, they pronounce Adidas "aw-dah-daus"?

Isn't that effing weird?

That's weird.

I'm going to tell my gf she's weird for being english.

I should ask her or Bootaay if they've got talking dogs in england that say 'you wot m8' or time travelers in blue boxes

one hit of iced coffee and it hits you hard (brain freeze)

That's weird.

I'm going to tell my gf she's weird for being english.

I should ask her or Bootaay if they've got talking dogs in england that say 'you wot m8' or time travelers in blue boxes

Ask her if she knows Bootaaay or Nocturnowl.

Huaky Harris is a piece of shit. Daniel Bryan should live with the memories of Monday Night for ghe restof his life. Its sad to see such a beautiful moment ruined by him.

Top Bottom