• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

MaestroKnux

110c6lcy3f43.gif

He looks completely naked without the long hair and beard.

Nothing about Bootaaay makes any sense. From his screen name, to his country of origin, to his insatiable bloodlust. None of it correlates. I can't profile him at all.

G-Fex

So overrated.

not as overrated as landmined barbwired whipping chainsaw bulldozer tablesaw handdrill muskrat jackhammer kitchen sink matches.

You want to go extreme by all means go ahead and put sparkler fireworks and light your bicycle wheels on fire and run over boots while playing alice in chains.

I'll be on the sidelines just chillin with a monster drink thanks.

and don't give me that look christie.

G-Fex

for the 15th time Bean Breath, you are not Shawn Michaels.

now if we could just tell every indie guy that, we may have a better world.

Hey Aiii, ask Meltzer what's up with Ryder. If everyone hates Ryback but he's still on TV, does everyone backstage (that isn't Dolph Ziggler or Mick Foley) despise Ryder?

Nobody despises Ryder any more than you despise the retarded kid in the back of class who eats paste. They feel sorry for him. Ryback may be an asshole, but he probably stands up for himself. Ryder's a beta (a term I hate to use, but fits in this case) in a business full of alpha males.

Marvel

could never
Is it good? If it doesn't improve his TV presence it's kinda pointless.

I know, he's useless but the fact he's acknowledging it on TV by miming a keyboard on the way to the ring and Cole, JBL etc bringing it up and acting all weird is kinda funny to me.

I do hope he gets released though, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the show in the meantime heh.

oh yeah, i hope so. go to full on complaining about anyone who uses the internet, calling them all haters and smarks and "smart wrestling fans." i dunno, have Axel do it too, why not

AHH SHIT EARTHQUAKE

edit: Oh thank god it's over.

I guess Samoa Joe must've fell or something.
oh damn me too

Toki767

So uh...apparently WWE might induct the Wrestlemania 1 main event into the Hall of Fame...I guess that kind of answers the question of what they'll do when they start running out of the marquee Hall of Fame inductees in the next few years.

Xater

So uh...apparently WWE might induct the Wrestlemania 1 main event into the Hall of Fame...I guess that kind of answers the question of what they'll do when they start running out of the marquee Hall of Fame inductees in the next few years.

So weird.

I could understand a "great moments" kind of thing...if it were a physical hall of fame. Like there are items of significance at Cooperstown or in Canton.

But uh...I mean the WWE HOF isn't even real.

So what move do you think is gonna get inducted into the Hall of Fame first? I'm thinking the body slam.
Got a hot tip that DAVID OTUNGA is making his return at the ROYAL RUMBLE.
a jobber with a return spot? shark please. there's a bigger chance of Evan Bourne returning at this thing

Rapstah

Wow at Big Show's explanation for why he punched Zeb in that backstage video. He's like "I didn't do it to threaten Brock Lesnar, Zeb Colter was just there I guess and I don't know what happened". Maybe if you're at the point where you assault and seriously injure people without actually knowing why you did it afterwards you should retire, like, right away. All those years of flying headbutts and chairshots to the head catching up to Show.
So what move do you think is gonna get inducted into the Hall of Fame first? I'm thinking the body slam.
Attitude Adjustment.

Real answer: Pedigree.

Real real answer: DDT.

KissVibes

Banned
Hogan's leg drop would be the first move in the HoF.

a jobber with a return spot? shark please. there's a bigger chance of Evan Bourne returning at this thing

Otunga and Kofi have a big 2014 ahead of them.

TEAM APOLLO JUSTICE.

Evan Bourne is never coming back. Him and Truth blazing was bad enough, then he had to go and shatter his foot.

G-Fex

The Leg Drop BROTHER

Hogan/Mr. T vs Piper/Orndorff.

They've never been able to induct Mr. T though so I don't know that they'd be able to get away with it here.

Oh I see. in that case I've never seen WM1. Odd they didn't have that match in the WWE 2k14 game.

Why can't they get Mr. T?

Toki767

First move to be inducted into the Hall of Fame should be the chop. It's still one of the most over moves today.

Oh I see. in that case I've never seen WM1. Odd they didn't have that match in the WWE 2k14 game.

Why can't they get Mr. T?

I think back in 2009 or something Mr. T said he wouldn't go in the Hall of Fame because Pete Rose was in it. Which might not have been a big deal, but they put Pete Rose in before Mr. T so that was kind of odd. Mr. T probably should've been the first inductee to the celebrity wing.

Hogan's leg drop would be the first move in the HoF.

Otunga and Kofi have a big 2014 ahead of them.

TEAM APOLLO JUSTICE.

Evan Bourne is never coming back. Him and Truth blazing was bad enough, then he had to go and shatter his foot.

wait a minute. Evan Bourne. Rob Van Dam. TEAM HIGH FLYING

the two teams can feud because one team represents the law and the other, weed, and the face/heel dynamics change depending on what state they're in. one day, they're lazy-ass leeches with no job, and the next, they're rebels held down by the law! limitless potential.

Top Bottom