• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

KissVibes

Banned
Submissions it would be THE SHARPSHOOTER!

The Rock's because Vince says GO FUCK YOURSELF BRET!

AND STING. AND ALSO RONNIE GAVIN

Toki767

Hilarious that no one mentions the Figure Four. Just goes to show how much damage Miz did to the move by using it and failing to apply it over half the time.

Hilarious that no one mentions the Figure Four. Just goes to show how much damage Miz did to the move by using it and failing to apply it over half the time.
I thought about it but this was all i remembered
mv87CPq.gif

7b975855_1358830511050.gif

Rapstah

The Figure Four was basically at Sharpshooter status of no one tapping out to it and everybody using it by the middle of the 80s. It's like inducting the Atomic Drop.

KissVibes

Banned

Miz did so much damage to the move. I cannot believe he's THAT bad at locking it in.

I still wonder if they gave it to The Miz because everyone thought Ziggler was going to get it at the time of Ric's return. And then when Ric buried his own move by saying he never beat anyone with it so he didn't even know why Miz wanted to use it.

Rapstah

Are there any submissions these days that are instant victory? Or is everything escaped or just a rest hold?

I can't remember anyone rope breaking (edit: recently, obviously) the Yes! lock but I also don't remember any of the Orton/Bryan matches at all. Black Widow, possibly?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The best submission is the torture rack. It's the only cool move Luger ever did.

Big E should do that instead of the stupid thing he does now.

Toki767

Camel Clutch will be pretty unstoppable once Alexander Rusev comes to the main roster.

No one ever broke out of Big Show's version either. Or the Steiner Recliner really.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Recliner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Camel Clutch
ss10.JPG

I always thought the recliner looked like it legit hurt. And since it was Scott, it probably did.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't see what's the problem. That's a different move. That's the 'place the opponent on your shoulders and do nothing' not the torture rack.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Serena was doing torture racks to AJ in FCW that looked a thousand times better than the Bellas.

Even though they just ripped off the spot from Kong and Mschif. Beth and Melina tried to rip it off too, and it looked terrible.

Come to think of it...
VO4Xa42.gif

Serena was doing torture racks to AJ in FCW that looked a thousand times better than the Bellas.

Even though they just ripped off the spot from Kong and Mschif. Beth and Melina tried to rip it off too, and it looked terrible.

Come to think of it...
VO4Xa42.gif

inferior wrestler steals from the indies.

it's nothing new, Zord.

Recall

Come to think of it...
VO4Xa42.gif

Who lifted it from Toryumon and the Dragon Kid / Magnum Tokyo matches.

Does Mistico botch less out of WWE?

He did generally seem to botch a whole lot less when he (Sin Cara) was Mistico - the Mistico in the gif, though, is Mistico II. Both have had some pretty spectacular botches, but nothing on the level of Sin Cara.

Recall said:
Who lifted it from Toryumon and the Dragon Kid / Magnum Tokyo matches.

So much indie wrestling stuff got ripped off from Toryumon and M-Pro. And joshi wrestling. Not to mention AJPW/NJPW, etc.

Xater

He did generally seem to botch a whole lot less when he (Sin Cara) was Mistico - the Mistico in the gif, though, is Mistico II. Both have had some pretty spectacular botches, but nothing on the level of Sin Cara.

Mistico II? Man lucha is weird.

Rapstah

In WWE? Not a chance. Perhaps if they'd let Sin Cara keep his La Mistica finisher;

iIhHLOltfCLXg.gif

I think this was his finisher in WWE '13. Of course this year it's the Super Hurricanrana or the Standing Arm Drag or the Top Rope Punch or something because apparently not even video games could pretend like he was that good anymore.

Top Bottom