• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Vylash

I'll probably pick up a PS4 next year,along with The Division, Ryme, and Watch Dogs, maybe Lily Bergamo will be out by then too

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a PS4 and Black Flag. I bought it on launch and even got to be one of the first out the store with mine.

I have not played it since launch.

Kaladin

There are honestly more games coming for my PS3 this year that won't be on next gen systems that games I'm interested in on any next gen system. I'm happy I waited to upgrade.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Somebody give me a quarter.
tumblr_mzf2b53gNP1styg7qo1_500.jpg

1. Stan Hansen
2. Jumbo Tsuruta
3. Kenta Kobashi
4. Terry Funk
5. Genichiro Tenryu

1. Akira Hokuto
2. Aja Kong
3. Jaguar Yokota
4. Manami Toyota
5. Devil Masami

Isn't the point of Bad News Barrett that there's no joke, it's just bad news.

Anyway, it's a crappy gimmick, but I love the segments. It'll get Barrett nowhere except on my TV for a while, which is very much good news as far as I'm concerned.
IPu9lxT.gif

Jamie OD

I have a PS4 and Black Flag. I bought it on launch and even got to be one of the first out the store with mine.

I have not played it since launch.

Got a PS4 last weekend and can't play Need For Speed online with my original Origin account because, well, it's Origin. Nothing's ever simple with that piece of crap.

EA really annoys me because I want to like their games. FIFA and Madden are fine and I get a game once every couple of years. NHL is probably their best series. I am almost begging for UFC to be decent but they barely showed any gameplay details and are just waffling on and on about their vague "feel the fight" nonsense.

Lego Marvel, Killzone and Resogun are good though. They will keep me occupied for now.

Mahonay

Banned
David Arquette should come back with a faction to restore the 'glory' of WCW!
Royal Rumble entry #29 - DDP
Royal Rumble entry #30 - David Arquette

DDP goes over the ropes on purpose after eliminating the remaining contenders. Zack Ryder comes out for no reason and hoists Arquette on his shoulders. Ready 2 Rumble 2 trailer rolls immediately after show fades to black.

DDP goes over the ropes on purpose after eliminating the remaining contenders. Zack Ryder comes out for no reason and hoists Arquette on his shoulders. Ready 2 Rumble 2 credits roll immediately after show fades to black.

Fixed it for you since that's the true end of the movie

What a great redemption story for DDP after being slammed through THE TRIPLE CAGE

strobogo

Banned
I would not take ANYTHING Piper says at face value. Or any wrestler, really, but Piper is prone to massive exaggeration even on tiny things with video evidence.

DDP goes over the ropes on purpose after eliminating the remaining contenders. Zack Ryder comes out for no reason and hoists Arquette on his shoulders. Ready 2 Rumble 2 trailer rolls immediately after show fades to black.

Fixed it for you since that's the true end of the movie

What a great redemption story for DDP after being slammed through THE TRIPLE CAGE

WWE Movies finally have a blockbuster on their hands!

G-Fex

I wanted a PS4, but then I realized the only game I wanted was Resogun and decided to hold off.

There's seriously more upcoming Wii U games I'm interested in than on PS4 and Xbox One combined.

1. Resogun
2. Below

Ah.

Yeah I'm holding off cause well 1 I got no money to be spending on systems and 2 I like my PS360 so I might want to buy a 'newer' version of PS3 or 360 that way I have more HDD space cause these are like old consoles.

I can only imagine how horrified veterans were watching this on TV in 1999. Flair wasn't even running the ropes properly, which could have seriously snapped his neck if he went in the ropes at the wrong angle. Horrific.

Vylash

"After a stellar career in WWE, former Divas Champion Kaitlyn says goodbye to the WWE Universe"

"After a stellar career in WWE"

"A stellar career"

BFIB

At least Arquette competed and won his championship.

HHH was just handed the damn thing by Bischoff on Raw.

Mahonay

Banned
A true artist of his era.
At least Arquette competed and won his championship.

HHH was just handed the damn thing by Bischoff on Raw.
Not hating on Arquette in the least in all of this. It wasn't his fault it ended up being a disaster. The guy was/is a genuine fan of pro wrestling. He probably did his best to do what he could for WCW in the cross promotional deal.

Deisuke Sekimoto hurt his knee and won't be at the wXw show on Saturday.

I am disappoint. :(

Oh, damn - that's a real shame. Hopefully BJW can send over someone to take his place.

Kinda glad I didn't make the trip to Kent for IPW this weekend, though - he was meant to be facing Dave Mastiff in what was sure to be a war, I was reeeeeeeeally tempted to spend money I don't have getting tickets, but now Daisuke's not there I feel better about giving it a miss.

Xater

Oh, damn - that's a real shame. Hopefully BJW can send over someone to take his place.

Kinda glad I didn't make the trip to Kent for IPW this weekend, though - he was meant to be facing Dave Mastiff in what was sure to be a war, I was reeeeeeeeally tempted to spend money I don't have getting tickets, but now Daisuke's not there I feel better about giving it a miss.

Apparently it will just be Tommy End vs the winner of the number 1 contender match. Jay Skillet is apparently also hurt so there will be some more changes.

Top Bottom