• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

ieJPcJx1KYCeF.png

He must have made enough to get rid of the DiBiase sign

Verendus

Banned
Right now there is only 14 Spots remaining in the Royal Rumble. Here are the 16 in the rumble:

Daniel Bryan has not been announced but his status is in flux with the concussion he got.
That's a pretty weak list.

Batista - Awesome
Alberto Del Rio - Nobody that sucks
Kofi Kingston - He's okay-ish.
The Miz - Sucks
Big E Langston - He's okay.
Goldust - Cool with this.
Cody Rhodes - Cool with this.
R-Truth - Didn't know he existed still.
Xavier Woods - Sucks. Don't know who he is. Still sucks.
C.M. Punk - Hell yes.
Fandango - 10 second elimination. Sucks.
Rey Mysterio - He's okay.
Wade Barrett - He's a gimmick.
Seth Rollins - He's cool.
Roman Reigns - He's cool.
Dean Ambrose - He's cool.

Okay, it's not that bad.

But I want to see Kane, Cena, Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry, Big Show and Daniel Bryan in the match too. There are 14 spots left. I refuse to be let down. I need some bigger names in that match.

Xater

Right now there is only 14 Spots remaining in the Royal Rumble. Here are the 16 in the rumble:

Daniel Bryan has not been announced but his status is in flux with the concussion he got. He had a match with Bray at the Rumble but Alvarez said that might be called off though they did Bray promo with the possibility he could do it.

It would suck if he misses the rumble, but if he cant he should do a promo next week about it so the fans know about it.

Wade Barrett is wrestling? I thought he is just doing his bad gimmick.

Verendus

Banned
I can see his spot in the Royal Rumble.

Comes out on the elevated podium and begins to provide commentary. That's until the next entrant who attacks him and drags him to the ring.

Kaladin

Bad News Barret is in the rumble hopefully he comes in the elevated stage. Some decorum please

tumblr_myng3zBWPC1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Oh god I can picture it now. Instead of actually entering the Rumble, he cuts promos on every new entrant that comes in till someone (Brock?) drags him into the ring and tosses him out.

Xater

I can see his spot in the Royal Rumble.

Comes out on the elevated podium and begins to provide commentary. That's until the next entrant who attacks him and drags him to the ring.

I expect him to come out as some geek and get eliminated pretty quickly.

jred2k

I wonder if that scissor lift BNB uses is the same one Heyman rode to the top of the cell at HiaC. Could Barrett be the next Paul Heyman guy?

Mahonay

Banned
What the hell is with all the hate for Bad News Barrett? You guys have the worst taste. :/
It would appear whoever writes his bits doesn't understand basic comedy. Maybe Barrett writes it himself? It would make sense, as it always sounds like your generic heel smack talk, not jokes that are actually clever or remotely funny in any way.

Seriously, Bad News Barrett is awesome.
I only like his awesome podium.

jmdajr

Because it's Wade Barrett. Dress a turd up in a suit, and he's still a turd.

And he doesn't have the 'Bad News' face. This is a bad news face.
02.jpg

I still remember he had some feud with Jake. It was Damien vs the NYC Sewer Rat.

Never got to see it though....

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I still remember he had some feud with Jake. It was Damien vs the NYC Sewer Rat.

Never got to see it though....

Of all the crazy characters in WWF at that time, Brown always looked so out of place with his black trunks and gut. But he was awesome because of that.

O12nnc7.gif

It took me forever to figure out the person Goldberg was spearing here is Lance Storm. I forgot Storm switched to short trunks before he retired.

BFIB

Finally got caught up with Raw on Hulu Plus. Goddamn, Bryan is just so fucking over its insane. Despite WWE's attempts to bury him, nothing is working.

Though the way the Wyatt's are being handled, is disappointing. I was hoping they'd come in with a real creepy, Texas Chainsaw Massacre family vibe. Hopefully this Bryan angle ends at RR so both can be focused on better things.

And why is so much of Raw cut out on Hulu? Not that missing a Big Show match is a big deal to me, but not getting to see Cesaro do anything is big to me.

This set is pretty amazing, just watched an hour solid of this - Roddy was so, so good, some real funny jibes and he pushed it pretty close to the mark on occasion. The episodes with Mr. T were just awesome.

iboVhIB5Wr2Yx.jpg

Here's a random episode, featuring The Hart Foundation;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf6mvwVhALY

Fuckin' Neidhart was crazy as hell. "We are HUNGRY!! And SO HAPPY!! SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!"

ibd1d8VdiUpuiI.gif

Top Bottom