• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Ready 2 Rumble is my 3rd favorite pro wrestling movie.

no-holds-barred-movieextreme-avi-img-448370.jpg

BODY-SLAM.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember when Rikishi ran over the Rock, and you were like, 'oh man Rikishi refreshing character change. New main eventer' and then we found out it was all Triple H's doing. Because everything has to be about Triple H.

That looks like Austin in the closeup. But I doubt it actually was, considering what it would've done to his neck.

Really is depressing what that neck injury did to his in-ring ability. His WM13 match is one of the best of all time. Shame he had to change to a mostly brawler style afterwards. Strange to think he was only really on top for about 3 years or so. Meanwhile, Cena has been on top for almost 9 fucking years now. What the hell.

krae_man

I'm sad about the Tensai feud going nowhere. I wanted to see him get pissed and Naomi and Cameron leaving him in a pool of his own blood to go off dancing with Xavier.

Rapstah

If the OSW Review episodes are actually representative of what Arquette did in WCW then he himself wasn't even close to the worst part of the storyline where he won the belt, and that storyline was by far the best storyline they were doing at the time. Sting/Vampiro also seems a lot better than the rest of the storylines which were basically Russo and Bischoff inserting themselves as special referees and four thousand Nash walk-ins.

I mean i wasn't too invested in it after they ran variations of the same match over and over again, and every week ended in "Brodus takes it too far!" but i liked that they were actually putting undercard guys in a storyline

strobogo

Banned
Sting/Vamp was terrible. Worse than the Russo/Bischoff stuff in my mind. It was clearly trying to be a knock off of an Undertaker angle, but it was filled with nonsense, special effects failures, and Sting making Vamp look like shit in every confrontation they had. Flair vs Russo was much better.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vampiro didn't have any good feuds in WCW. He was an average wrestler with pretty meh mic skills. All that combined, but he was still super over. Guess it was just a refreshing character. And I liked his finisher. I remember thinking him and Mike Awesome could have had a cool feud, but it like lasted for a week.

Ok.

Whats the first thing you are going to check out when WWE network goes live?

Im going to hit Starrcade 97
And an ECW PPV hopefully they have Heatwave 98.

You?

krae_man

Ok.

Whats the first thing you are going to check out when WWE network goes live?

Im going to hit Starrcade 97
And an ECW PPV hopefully they have Heatwave 98.

You?

All those times Sunny was a special guest ring announcer.

Also that Bret Hart-Hakushi match that was on Raw.

Mahonay

Banned
I can't believe he got through this entire segment while concussed.
From what I've seen, it's expected in pro wrestling to get through your match even if you suffer an injury mid way through. I'm sure Bryan Danielson has had to do it other times in his career

G-Fex

So, AJ is now the longest reigning Divas champ, so lets celebrate!

Yay AJ!

I'm gonna let you finish Aiii but I have to say I'm in love...

WITH THIS GIRL

uIHY6PU.png

I am going to marry her <3

But I'm already engaged...so can I be doubly engaged then?

Top Bottom