• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just saying she got a lot more chances than Naomi who didn't need near as much work in developmental as Kaitlyn did. And was stuck dancing instead.

Kaitval is more like it.

#emmatainment

ibwHh8AQ0mn5G.gif
ibs8xrLnCdJOJ8.gif

1111388101454_b-MCO-redpokehouse.jpg

G-Fex

I bet they were even edible back then too.

speaking of which, I'm sick today cause I reheated some pizza. Turns out it wasn't cooked right in the first place. The top layer of the pizza popped off and there be the not so cooked crust and sauce.

Watched some AIW, here's a few gifs;

Matt Cross and his crazy beard;

iotdDfk8qgD9i.gif

POUUUUUNNNCCCEEE!!!

i0GfnSyUon0xL.gif

Kevin Steen fucking murders Lyndon;

iNbQCAx4OI6Xc.gif

There was some 6-way spotfest match that had about a dozen opportunities for a new indywrestling.gif, including a Colin Delaney tornado DDT that got passed along a chain before being hit and Flip Kendrick doing handpsring EVERYTHINGS. He flips well, so I can see why he calls himself flip, but goddamn, the entirety of his offence is haphazard and awful looking. And largely handspring based. Also, some young guy named Ty Colton got caught by absolutely no one on a somersault off the top rope to the floor and landed HARD, then on the next dive Davey Vega crashed down on top of his skull and lastly Bobby Beverly proper spiked him forehead-first for the finish. Rough night, kid. I think that's enough flippy stuff for now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Little Ceaser's used to be amazing for the price. I was so said when my hometown lost theirs (despite having ten independent places or better chains that made better pizza) because of the price.

strobogo

Banned
Billy, Buddy, and Dutch

IDK if I'd really recommend this or not. It's got some interesting stuff in it, but nothing blow away or anything. Oddly, TNA is throwing up a flag for the Jeff Jarrett ref segment of the video. Maybe they purchased that for Jeff's DVD or something.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So who was it saying that Vince and Triple H wanted Ryback doing these tweets on purpose? Because now is the time to come forward.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Undertaker, in a rare shoot interview, calls Big Show a disappointment and lazy, and how he treats people.

http://youtu.be/bj06CWkB5Cg?t=21m33s

Really shows how badly Big Show sucks, when Taker, a guy who protects the business so badly, calls him out on being garbage on national TV.

Big Show basically admitted that not only didn't WCW teach him how to wrestle that they also taught him that being high on the card allowed you to be lazy and get out of shape. He didn't really start turning himself around until about ten years ago.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Started DDP Yoga on Monday. Did the second workout today and I'm fuckin' gassed from it. I'm an out of shape mess.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shit when did Aiii hijack plywoods account and start posting degrading gifs of fine upstanding women trying to make it in a male dominated business?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Big Show basically admitted that not only didn't WCW teach him how to wrestle that they also taught him that being high on the card allowed you to be lazy and get out of shape. He didn't really start turning himself around until about ten years ago.
Are you joking? He got fatter than ever AFTER this interview. He didn't lose weight until he left the WWE in 2007, and he gained most of that back really quickly. In 2000, Big Show was also sent to OVW to be retrained on how to be a wrestler, and he came back at the rumble in 2001. He was retrained by HHH and a bunch of other guys. This Taker interview was in 2002!! Show was still terrible, and according to Taker, still treating people terribly.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Are you joking? He got fatter than ever AFTER this interview. He didn't lose weight until he left the WWE in 2007, and he gained most of that back really quickly. In 2000, Big Show was also sent to OVW to be retrained on how to be a wrestler, and he came back at the rumble in 2001. He was retrained by HHH and a bunch of other guys. This Taker interview was in 2002!! Show was still terrible, and according to Taker, still treating people terribly.

He at least knew how to wrestle by 2004, which was ten years ago.

Top Bottom