• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

And he can lose to Taker in some other year where he isn't the hottest thing going on the crest of breaking through everyone trying to hold him down. Losing to Taker at WM is not the logical conclusion to that character arc.

yep, it's essentially puting Bryan vs the Man on hold so Taker can have one of his shitty finisher fests.

The entire cast of the first Ultimate Fighter were goddamn amazing

Also yo stfu about that Taker shit, the topic is now cartwheels

MMA-cartwheel-kick-KO.gif

DMczaf

How have we not had a Bam Bam Bigelow month? The mother fucking BEAST OF THE EAST! Carried a retired NFL player to a not-terrible match!

tumblr_mwrg80ikDE1qzuc5oo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mubg2nyyGn1shsnaco7_250.gif

tumblr_mtu6g6VtoB1soy2w4o1_400.gif

Then that Wrestlemania would have actually been worth a shit.

But how can that be the case when the most epic of epic matches took place? the very next night on Raw various WWE superstars and legends so enthralled by what they had just witnessed raced to the production team so they could shoot a team promo vid entirely about the levels of sheer epic epicness that the second the first WM match up between Trips and Taker entailed.
When Edge sits there and says "HHH had you believing that it's going to end" I can feel his genuine enthusiasm radiating through the screen.

lupinko

Sting should come back with his crow music, WWE has that right? Right? Or at least can ask Jimmy Hart for it if the mouth of the south composed it.

jred2k

But how can that be the case when the most epic of epic matches took place? the very next night on Raw various WWE superstars and legends so enthralled by what they had just witnessed raced to the production team so they could shoot a team promo vid entirely about the levels of sheer epic epicness that the second the first WM match up between Trips and Taker entailed.
When Edge sits there and says "HHH had you believing that it's going to end" I can feel his genuine enthusiasm radiating through the screen.

If felt genuine because he was talking about his career if he didn't praise HHH.

I hope JoMo is a surprise Rumble entrant. Dont care if he is a oushover, brah could go in the ring with all his flippy shit. His matches with Punk and Jeff Jarsy. WOW

Verendus

Banned
If Sting returns, I would like him to beat everyone.

And I don't mean one by one. I mean fucking gauntlet style and he runs wild on all those c-level stars. Pin after pin, Stinger Splash after Stinger Splash. Undertaker, Cena, Jimmy hit me with that Triple H all fall before the might of Sting.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hope JoMo is a surprise Rumble entrant. Dont care if he is a oushover, brah could go in the ring with all his flippy shit. His matches with Punk and Jeff Jarsy. WOW

When he just left WWE he was in some things acting, but I haven't heard anything since. What is he up to?

I guess I'm asking if he's desperate for that WWE paycheck yet.

If Sting returns, I would like him to beat everyone.

And I don't mean one by one. I mean fucking gauntlet style and he runs wild on all those c-level stars. Pin after pin, Stinger Splash after Stinger Splash. Undertaker, Cena, Jimmy hit me with that Triple H all fall before the might of Sting.

If its Joker Sting, then I'm right behind you, brother. The man deserves his time to shine in the big leagues.

jred2k

When he just left WWE he was in some things acting, but I haven't heard anything since. What is he up to?

I guess I'm asking if he's desperate for that WWE paycheck yet.

Looking at his Twitter he's shot a trailer for something called "Ghost Puncher 3D". And he's doing small indies with the ex-WWE/ex-TNA crowd like Matt Morgan.

What I'm trying to say is, he's doing quite well.

Was IPW:UK the promotion that lost Sekimoto?

Because they just announced the replacement, and he's a REAL ROCK AND ROLLLLLLLL *jacket*

Mastiff vs Devitt

Ah last years Rumble, Kane being eliminated before doing anything, Barrett taken out by Bo Dallas back when he was just straight up detestable and not in a funny way and of course lol Cena wins, it was like a rumble designed for my personal disappointment.
Well this years can't be any worse I'm sure.

They should bring back the 40 man rumble, more room for random jobbers and surprises that help encapsulate the RR experience.

Aiii

So not worth it
Has anybody besides Austin and Punk shart during a match? What about any divas?

If you watched Total Divas, you'd know Cena did back in the day. And Natalya peed herself after Naomi (could be Camaron not sure) bumped her big ass into her stomach.

Top Bottom