• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Ithil

Bork murdered him last time, probably doesn't want a repeat.

274416_o.gif

It's not a clear version, but Tazz and Cole's reactions in the background always catches my eye.

UberTag

This match has been brought up for Bryan

The Wyatts vs Bryan, Cena, and
Hulk Hogan
How exciting! Can't wait to see both Cena AND
Hogan
leech D.Brine's popularity in a pointless tag match that will just lead to the Wyatts getting buried.

I hope
Hogan
and Cena are in line for WWE World Heavyweight title match opportunities vs. Big Dave after Mania.

DMczaf

Bork's number is damn low.

I guess that's what happens when you make him look like a fucking chump to the god damn NEW YEARS BABY. FUCKING WWE.

UberTag

If it makes you feel any better, there isn't a heel on the entire roster that's been booked strong of late with the exception of The Shield.

The undisputed champ has been booked like such a chickenshit he's losing pinfalls to Kofi Kingston and escaping the arena like a bolt out of lightning to a getaway car to avoid the guy who finished 3rd in that poll. And the hottest face on the roster wasn't even mentioned.

Toki767

So Smackdown gets the ending Raw should have gotten even though there are a lot less people who watch Smackdown? Makes sense in WWE logic.

* The Miz vs. Brodus Clay is next. Bad News Barrett interrupts and starts doing commentary for the match from his podium, over the loud speaker. The Miz wins by pinfall and goes after Barrett. Our correspondent says, "Segment of the year. Barrett trolled the IWC."
Hey you guys got the ending you wanted on Raw.
Segment of the year? So the best segment of the past 21 days? High praise indeed.

Hasney

I know I've mentioned it in here before, but this dude's from my hometown. Graduated from my high school about...3 or 4 years after me, I think? Really interested in hearing where they bill him from when he gets called up.

Norman Smiley is from my hometown. Of course he's billed from London though due to no-one knowing what a Northampton is.

Don't worry, he's probably just found a Rumble lottery to join.

Skyler Moon/Buggy Nova is the only wrestler from where i'm from/at. she was with the 'E for a bit but they released her like a year ago. it's too bad! even though i have no idea if she was any good

Hasney

Don't really believe that Bryan isn't in the Rumble, they can't be that stupid. It books itself at the moment.

If they don't want him to win, fine, go a bit old-school. Have him beat Bray but then brutally beaten down by the Wyatts and taken away in an ambulance. His music hits for #10 in the Rumble but he never appears. After another couple of guys enter, his music hits again between entrances without a countdown and he hobbles down to the ring with his head and ribs bandaged, lasts until the final 4 and gets eliminated.

A 100% Bryan clearly would have won it, but thanks to the Wyatts, he didn't, so one last blowoff match on a Raw and he's done with the Wyatts too. Good times for all.

strobogo

Banned
My dream EC:

John Cena (Blue Chipper)

vs

John Cena (Thuganomics)

vs

John Cena (2014)

vs

Randy Orton (Blue Chipper)

vs

Randy Orton (Legend Killer)

vs

Randy Orton (2014)

Special guest referee: Leviathan

Marvel

could never
Don;t really believe that Bryan isn't in the Rumble, they can't be that stupid. It books itself at the moment.

If they don't want him to win, fine, go a bit old-school. Have him beat Bray but then brutally beaten down by the Wyatts and taken away in an ambulance. His music hits for #10 in the Rumble but he never appears. After another couple of guys enter, his music hits again between entrances without a countdown and he hobbles down to the ring with his head and ribs bandaged, lasts until the final 4 and gets eliminated.

A 100% Bryan clearly would have won it, but thanks to the Wyatts, he didn't, so one last blowoff match on a Raw and he's done with the Wyatts too. Good times for all.

Excellent.

KissVibes

Banned
Styles example of WWE stealing from TNA is stupid as fuck.

And then that interviewer suggesting Christian was in the doghouse after returning to WWE from TNA. Yeah, okay.

strobogo

Banned
Styles example of WWE stealing from TNA is stupid as fuck.

I don't think so, because it was obvious WWE stole that from TNA. WWE had never done something like that, and a few weeks after TNA made it the standard opening for Impact, WWE is doing it. I'd say they also stole the gimmick PPVs and LayCool.

The difference between Highspots and Kayfabe Commentaries shoots are night and day.

Here's the latest update i have on the rumble lottery
I'm as absent from this rumble as Wade Barrett, that's bad news, good news is you have the power to fix this!

My dream EC:

John Cena (Blue Chipper)

vs

John Cena (Thuganomics)

vs

John Cena (2014)

vs

Randy Orton (Blue Chipper)

vs

Randy Orton (Legend Killer)

vs

Randy Orton (2014)

Special guest referee: Leviathan

What happens if Randy Orton kills his own legend taking down the 2012 edition of himself? sounds like it would create a wrasslin' paradox.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Rumble Lottery
Pristine_Condition
TheWarrior
Serpentine
Slightconfuse
Funkystudent
Jmdajr
Anth0ny
Aiii
BronsonLee
Mr. Sandman
Xater
Bootaaay
Reneledarker
Shadowlink
Dr Duncan Steel
Serenewarfare
Jamie OD
BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!
bean breath
Verendus
Mr. Luchador
Gurudyne
Sunny McMahon
Pavaloo
PartTimeWarrior
BillRiccio
DMczaf
Cagey
Somedevil
kiguel182
snaku
BronsonLee
Bowser
Ubertag
DiscoJon
cr_blah_blah
lessthananth725
Killing_Joke
Ultratech
Mechashiva
mrboo001
Speedy Blue Dude
jred2k
WhoaIsThatMars
Plywood
Mr. Nobody
Matthew Gallant
Simples
Ithil
Professor Beef
NameGenerated
RBH
QueenOfThorns
Shark Johnson
Net_Wrecker
A Pretty Panda
Toki767
Darkbanjo
OfficerRob
Jeff Albertson
Darth Sonik
Giard
Ghostmind
Chico Terry
Laserfrog
sf2fanatic
TL21xx
Penguin
Linkified

I'd like to be added to this list. I asked before but it looks my presence is as noticeable as the Miz :(

Guzim

Rumble Lottery
Pristine_Condition
TheWarrior
Serpentine
Slightconfuse
Funkystudent
Jmdajr
Anth0ny
Aiii
BronsonLee
Mr. Sandman
Xater
Bootaaay
Reneledarker
Shadowlink
Dr Duncan Steel
Serenewarfare
Jamie OD
BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!
bean breath
Verendus
Mr. Luchador
Gurudyne
Sunny McMahon
Pavaloo
PartTimeWarrior
BillRiccio
DMczaf
Cagey
Somedevil
kiguel182
snaku
BronsonLee
Bowser
Ubertag
DiscoJon
cr_blah_blah
lessthananth725
Killing_Joke
Ultratech
Mechashiva
mrboo001
Speedy Blue Dude
jred2k
WhoaIsThatMars
Plywood
Mr. Nobody
Matthew Gallant
Simples
Ithil
Professor Beef
NameGenerated
RBH
QueenOfThorns
Shark Johnson
Net_Wrecker
A Pretty Panda
Toki767
Darkbanjo
OfficerRob
Jeff Albertson
Darth Sonik
Giard
Ghostmind
Chico Terry
Laserfrog
sf2fanatic
TL21xx
Penguin
Linkified

I'd like to be in the Rumble :)

Kaladin

You know, with one title, it might be harder for them to do a swerve win at the Rumble. Before they could do that and have them challenge for the Smackdown belt and just book the main title the old fashioned way.

Aiii

So not worth it
You know, with one title, it might be harder for them to do a swerve win at the Rumble. Before they could do that and have them challenge for the Smackdown belt and just book the main title the old fashioned way.

They seem to be doing fine, as everyone is throwing a fit about Daniel Bryan not being in the Rumble match.

I hope they take it even farther by having the Wyatt Family completely destroy him in their match before the Rumble, showing him completely destroyed being carted off in an ambulance as Brie is left behind horribly fake crying her way through the segment.

Then after Harper and Rowan have entered the Rumble and clear house, they can have Daniel Bryan's music hit and get that huge pop there and after he wins.

Top Bottom