• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

strobogo

Banned
The towel thing Cena and Bryan are doing now is so lame. Especially Bryan, as he's reached Orton levels of never wearing pants, so he has a towel hanging out of his trunks all the time. Cena at least has his towel hanging out of a pocket. One of the most blatant "BUY MY MERCH" shit since the New and Improved DX.

G-Fex

The towel thing Cena and Bryan are doing now is so lame. Especially Bryan, as he's reached Orton levels of never wearing pants, so he has a towel hanging out of his trunks all the time. Cena at least has his towel hanging out of a pocket.

They need to wear some damn pants

PEOPLE WHO NEED TO WEAR PANTS:
Orton
Bryan
Jericho
Sheamus
Hogan
Ric Flair
Cena
Big Show
and many more
Well the camera did pan away pretty quickly.

True.

There's never a taxi around like in the movies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Cena already wears pants.

I honestly don't mind the cargo shorts. It's better than the traditional underwear wrestling gear or the pants that are skin tight.

Playing GT6 tonight, ended up watching Summerslam like, 03? Something? Made this tonight. Sure felt weird.

iWGgAnXQlFbcp.gif

Albert would be a great opponent for Brock, shame WWE made him a dancing fool.

Here are some live notes from Tuesday night’s WWE Main Event & SmackDown tapings from Grand Rapids, Michigan:

- The dark match that took place before the Main Event tapings saw Naomi defeat NXT Diva Emma. Our live correspondent said there were a lot of botched spots.

:-/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Albert would be a great opponent for Brock, shame WWE made him a dancing fool.

Their match in NJPW in...2011? Maybe 2010? Was really good.

Here are some live notes from Tuesday night’s WWE Main Event & SmackDown tapings from Grand Rapids, Michigan:

- The dark match that took place before the Main Event tapings saw Naomi defeat NXT Diva Emma. Our live correspondent said there were a lot of botched spots.

:-/

Good thing it was a dark match.

somedevil

So live events are going to have this match:

- John Cena and Daniel Bryan are scheduled to team up and face Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Bray Wyatt in handicap matches at WWE live events after Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

This is pointing towards a possibility of a certain 6 man tag wrestlemania match that was mentioned but I think Bryan deserves better than that.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

This is pointing towards a possibility of a certain 6 man tag wrestlemania match that was mentioned but I think Bryan deserves better than that.

So if you use this for logic, does this mean Wyatt drove the car Orton got away in?

CES MMA - DAVE BATISTA vs VINCE LUCERO - 2012

iui4sWS4pJfSG.gif

holy shit, for those who haven't seen it yet. Lucero is FAT, look at that. a Rage In The Cage veteran, pure athlete. look at that. commentators are hyped for Batista.

ibwCNzMhhXDAdd.gif

Batista gets tagged as soon as the round starts, look at him with the stanky leg, hahahaha.

i5Fhv2QctWAyL.gif

oh shit, Batista getting lit up by fatty. they're both getting gassed already, this is hilarious.

ibzaYbg64HV4Ni.gif

pretty sure that was an illegal forearm smash to the back of the head by Batista, ref. fatty outmuscles Batista with ease and pins him against the cage.

i7QFmUvDw3Z27.gif

double leg takedown by Batista, first remotely decent thing he does in the fight. one of the commentators keeps reffering to him as BaPtista.

ibiWf0kfBaSpom.gif

Batista raining down blows. his fists are as soft as pillows but the quantity of blows makes the ref stop fight. Batista wins via TKO.

ijpPJsFQypZJ3.gif

HAHA, Lucero is up and running and taunts Batista for being a soft fisted bitch. this is great. give this guy the WWE belt.

iWyVRy63zI7T7.gif

Batista is DEAD. dude can barely breathe at this point. it's like there's no oxygen in the room. he says he wants to fight again. take the hint, Batista: a fatty almost knocked you out.

https://legitshook.squarespace.com/straight-shooters-with-lambda-piscium/

BFIB

Just watched Raw on Hulu. So the authority went after Orton on his attack on Cenas father, yet were heels going after Bryan.

I'm confused.

Now I'm just mentally preparing myself to be the 11 year old me in liking Batista again. That storyline with him and Hunter with the slow burn of him turning on Evolution was one of the two of his finest hours.

But really it's really dawned on me just now (yes just now) that this is truly the land of the giants for this company :/

Just watched Raw on Hulu. So the authority went after Orton on his attack on Cenas father, yet were heels going after Bryan.

I'm confused.
Maybe they'll explain it on the WWE Network, which launches on February 24 immediately following Monday Night Raw.

Anth0ny

Assuming the nightmare (read: most likely) scenario:

-Batista wins rumble, faces Orton at Mania for title
-Taker/Lesnar
-HHH/Punk

Where the fuck does that leave Cena? This is why Bryan just winning the damn rumble and facing Cena at Mania for the title makes so much sense. What other pairing is there for Cena that makes sense? He has to be in the main event, right? Maybe Orton/Bryan and Cena/Batista for title? ugh

-Taker/Lesnar
-HHH/Punk

Where the fuck does that leave Cena? This is why Bryan just winning the damn rumble and facing Cena at Mania for the title makes so much sense. What other pairing is there for Cena that makes sense? He has to be in the main event, right? Maybe Orton/Bryan and Cena/Batista for title? ugh

Well there's your problem.

lambda you got to do a brock fight next.

maybe the Carwin fight?

dunno, i think everyone has seen all Brock MMA fight by now. if i do one of his it's gotta be Mir 2, just for getting some high quality gifs from the post fight antics.

i'll do some shoot-style/wrasslin stuff next and then i'll go back to MMA featuring familiar faces.

i'm thinking Lashley vs Sapp, Sapp vs Kinnikumaru, Dr Death Steve Williams vs Ignashov, a Sean O'Haire fight, Ken vs Bas Rutten.

G-Fex

Well there you go.

Then the Wyatts will be defeated and split up into low card gimmicks just like the Shield will.

I'm just gonna anticipate the DROWNING of Daniel Bryan chants the day after in the Batista promo. I mean it's not like the crowds have been prepped to be told that he has zero chance of winning it so shut up about him. That means they have to prepare something to prevent such a thing. Probably a squash match between Batista and Bryan. Then Cole and JBL would say, "I guess the Goat could not tame the Animal" or some lame shit.

The day after the Rumble is easily my most looked forward event now. So sad.

tm24

Here's the latest update i have on the rumble lottery

Rumble Lottery
Pristine_Condition
TheWarrior
Serpentine
Slightconfuse
Funkystudent
Jmdajr
Anth0ny
Aiii
BronsonLee
Mr. Sandman
Xater
Bootaaay
Reneledarker
Shadowlink
Dr Duncan Steel
Serenewarfare
Jamie OD
BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!
bean breath
Verendus
Mr. Luchador
Gurudyne
Sunny McMahon
Pavaloo
PartTimeWarrior
BillRiccio
DMczaf
Cagey
Somedevil
kiguel182
snaku
BronsonLee
Bowser
Ubertag
DiscoJon
cr_blah_blah
lessthananth725
Killing_Joke
Ultratech
Mechashiva
mrboo001
Speedy Blue Dude
jred2k
WhoaIsThatMars
Plywood
Mr. Nobody
Matthew Gallant
Simples
Ithil
Professor Beef
NameGenerated
RBH
QueenOfThorns
Shark Johnson
Net_Wrecker
A Pretty Panda
Toki767
Darkbanjo
OfficerRob
Jeff Albertson
Darth Sonik
Giard
Ghostmind
Chico Terry
Laserfrog
sf2fanatic
TL21xx
Penguin
Linkified

Why the hell would want to see Cena/Bryan for the title at Mania

You want some heat for a title match and that won't happen as long as both of them are good guys.

a heel DB will only lead to this kind of finish

Because we clearly never seen a Mania event between two faces before. There's plenty of heat. Build up a story about the Authority not wanting this match to happen in the first place. No idea how that would make sense but whatever. Now I feel like an actual WWE writer just typing that.

But remember, "No heels and faces goddammit"

dunno, i think everyone has seen all Brock MMA fight by now. if i do one of his it's gotta be Mir 2, just for getting some high quality gifs from the post fight antics.

i'll do some shoot-style/wrasslin stuff next and then i'll go back to MMA featuring familiar faces.

i'm thinking Lashley vs Sapp, Sapp vs Kinnikumaru, Dr Death Steve Williams vs Ignashov, a Sean O'Haire fight, Ken vs Bas Rutten.

Maybe thorw some ken vs suzuiki?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2qgTiVFDRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6alBgbgwv5w

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Because we clearly never seen a Mania event between two faces before. There's plenty of heat. Build up a story about the Authority not wanting this match to happen in the first place. No idea how that would make sense but whatever. Now I feel like an actual WWE writer just typing that.

But remember, "No heels and faces goddammit"

ding ding

They spent 2 and half months saying Bryan wasn't a main event talent. Then that whole story was dropped. Clearly Triple H has forgotten about DB and started trolling Punk.

Then again...Triple H is the same guy that let Punk in the Rumble. He told Kane to stop the 5 on 1 attack on Punk last week. Even the NAO said that turning on Punk wasn't because of Triple H.

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

krae_man

Here's the latest update i have on the rumble lottery

Rumble Lottery
Pristine_Condition
TheWarrior
Serpentine
Slightconfuse
Funkystudent
Jmdajr
Anth0ny
Aiii
BronsonLee
Mr. Sandman
Xater
Bootaaay
Reneledarker
Shadowlink
Dr Duncan Steel
Serenewarfare
Jamie OD
BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!
bean breath
Verendus
Mr. Luchador
Gurudyne
Sunny McMahon
Pavaloo
PartTimeWarrior
BillRiccio
DMczaf
Cagey
Somedevil
kiguel182
snaku
BronsonLee
Bowser
Ubertag
DiscoJon
cr_blah_blah
lessthananth725
Killing_Joke
Ultratech
Mechashiva
mrboo001
Speedy Blue Dude
jred2k
WhoaIsThatMars
Plywood
Mr. Nobody
Matthew Gallant
Simples
Ithil
Professor Beef
NameGenerated
RBH
QueenOfThorns
Shark Johnson
Net_Wrecker
A Pretty Panda
Toki767
Darkbanjo
OfficerRob
Jeff Albertson
Darth Sonik
Giard
Ghostmind
Chico Terry
Laserfrog
sf2fanatic
TL21xx
Penguin
Linkified

You missed me. Looks like Dork Knight too.

somedevil

-Taker/Lesnar
-HHH/Punk

This match has been brought up for Bryan

The Wyatts vs Bryan, Cena, and
Hulk Hogan

Top Bottom