• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

strobogo

Banned
Snake's Revenge, because nobody gives a shit about it.

Damn.

in kickboxing/karate it's called Rolling Thunder, i'm used to call it that:

rolling-thunder-peter-graham-o.gif

It's just a spinning heel kick.

What that guy doing is a spinning heel kick. That isn't the same as the koppo kick, which is rolling forward and hitting with the base of your heel. Rolling vs spinning, basically. Sting's usually wasn't actually a kick, but more of a flipping flying ass. Seemed like he completely dropped that after 1993.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Wat?

Damn no wonder Sin Cara threatened him

No this happened on Main Event

They were up on the top rope

Sin Cara lost the battle of the punches and was hanging upside down but he was still holding on to the top rope.

Del Rio jumped off the top rope Low Ki style right into Sin Cara's chest

Sin Cara was rolling around screaming. He tapped out in record time to the armbar.

god damn it

here's the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6oS00ngUb8Y#t=125

beanman25

Going to be putting the first match-up on LEGIT SHOOK either tomorrow morning or Friday morning. I've got a date for lunch tomorrow, so I'm a bit antsy!

Along with it, I'll post the first official poll!

I'm thinking a Royal Rumble match (although not the actual rumble, because it's impossible on FPR) along with discussion of the actual Rumble on Sunday!

strobogo

Banned

Sin Cara lost the battle of the punches and was hanging upside down but he was still holding on to the top rope.

Sin Cara was rolling around screaming. He tapped out in record time to the armbar.

god damn it

here's the video

That didn't look bad or stiff at all. You just got WORKED, son.

I'm about half way through watching MGS3 right now. I'll catch up to MGS4 sometime in the next few days. Closest I'll get to playing it.

G-Fex

god damn it

here's the video

Fuuu goddamnit Rio.
Yo, Strobogo. MGS4 will be up on the Twitch stream in a few. I think you said you never played it, so just a heads up.

LOL Play? It's a movie not a game

G-Fex

MGS is half movie half game. Not like recent "cinematic" games that barely let you do anything. MGS in gameplay is very, extremely gamey.

It's just that, y'know, every once in a while you might stumble upon a 40 minute set of cutscenes.

MGS4 jumped into damn near full goddamn movie mode.

Trust me I do like MGS1 and 2 and 3

I wish Twin Snakes was available digitally, or on systems besides the Gamecube (not that there's anything wrong with my Cube, I just can't find the game anywhere). I cannot play MGS1 anymore after playing Twin Snakes.

I bought Twin Snakes about a year ago even though I don't own a gamecube lol. I never played it before either. The retro shop next to me sells GCs for $30 a pop, I think I'll get one this weekend to finally play it.

G-Fex

GET ROWDY

Oh hey it's the Bella twins I know you guys love em.

AKSANA OH BBY

She's going to lose to the bellas huh? Breaks my heart

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Normally I don't jive with the gaming side sucks talk but now that I know I'm in a thread that knows the true worth of Twin Snakes and not the crazed fanboys that can't except it's better than the original?

You're damn right about this one.

MGS 3 is the better game but I daresay MGS:TTS is second.

EDIT: Also to make someone even a bit sadder I bought 34 copies of MGS:TTS from Best Buy when they were 2.99 each. Sold them for an average of 60 bucks each.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What does Twin Snakes even do but screw up the cutscenes, music, and voice acting?

What is wrong with you people?

looks better, plays better, skips the backtracking in the metal gear hangar. Has more logical/less racist voice acting (that they continued for the rest of the series with the characters that returned) and besides switching the great boss battle theme with shittier individual boss themes it has a better audio mix and track selection.

Top Bottom