• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I don't hate on Twin Snakes as a game, just the music changes and Solid Snake's stupid cutscene Matrix antics. Snake's just a dude, he shouldn't be flippity flopping all over the place doing all this crazy stuff. YES IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE MORE GROUNDED THAN ERRBODY ELSE. As a game though, mechanically, it's whatever.

Wipe yourself off, Professor Beef. You DEAD.

Let's just switch our focus to yelling obscenities in KojiPro's general direction for charging $30 for the appetizer to MGS5.
It makes the game more AWESOME. But yeah, I agree to drop it, mainly because I RESPECT you. And I also RESPECT you enough to not use a Kane handshaking gif.
The fact that Hogan wrestling even crossed the mind of anyone in the company is pathetic.

Hogan......in 2014. Christ.

WREKER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vylash

Although MVP recently denied rumors of signing with TNA, it's being reported that talks between the two sides have become serious as of late, and MVP could be making his debut with the company as soon as the next set of Impact tapings.

Oh no

OH C'MON BEEF

I'm a well known Hogan Hater™. I wasn't trying to see him wrestling in the 90s, much less now. We need a new generation of dudebrotherjacks like that Shawn MIchaels guy, maybe Bret Hart and Razor Montana as well.

IT'S NOT THAT, YOU IDJIT

The last time you said "_____ in 20__," we got a KANE resurgence. YOU WANT A HOGAN RESURGENCE, DUDEBROTHERJACK!?

IT'S NOT THAT, YOU IDJIT

The last time you said "_____ in 20__," we got a KANE resurgence. YOU WANT A HOGAN RESURGENCE, DUDEBROTHERJACK!?

Oh...OH

Oh God...

WHAT HAVE I DONE

iyk7qwixHc8rU.gif

I was just reading about Dory Funk Jr. dropping the NWA World Title to Harley Race and never knew about the controversy surrounding the event - Dory Jr. had agreed in principal to drop the title to Jack Brisco, but Dory Sr. actually forbade him from doing so, as he apparently never liked Jack and saw no advantage for the Amarillo territory by having Brisco as champion. So, Dory Jr. claimed he had been in a truck accident on the Funk family ranch and twice pulled out of scheduled title matches with Jack Brisco - however, in between he flew to Hawaii to wrestle the Iron Sheik, putting pay to any suggestion that he might actually be injured. The NWA realised that Dory wouldn't willingly drop the title to Jack, so instead they set up a title match against Harley Race and Harley had been ordered to not let Dory Jr. leave the ring as champion that night. As it turned out, the Funks had little problem with Harley beating Dory Jr. for the belt, as Harley was already a big heel whenever he came through Amarillo, whereas Brisco was a babyface with no build. They could work a simple program with Harley as champion and Dory Jr. could still stake his claim as best technical wrestler, because Jack Brisco had never actually beat him for the belt. Carny as fuck, but it's interesting to think what might have happened had The Funks not been quite so amiable to Race taking the title.

Man, so this is kinda sad:

Masanobu Fuchi & Osamu Nishimura vs Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr. (AJPW 10/27/13)

Terry isn't awful in this match considering his age, but watching 72 year old Dory hobbling around in the ring is just...man. It's hard to watch. He actually does better than you'd expect given his age, I guess, but...gah. I just hope this is something he did because he wanted to and not because he HAD to for the money or whatever.

Yeah, Dory's pretty immobile, but he's 72 years old - I think it's fair to say that anything he does in the ring these days is out of a love of wrestling, not out of financial need. He still regularly wrestles his students at the Funkin' Conservatory, which he doesn't really need to do at his age. Also, while the Funks were undoubtedly well paid for their return to Japan, I don't think it would have taken much to convince them to return to a country where they are still so revered by the fans. Personally, I nostalgia'd hard watching this match, it was a lot of fun and Fuchi & Nish were excellent opponents (although, Old Man Fuchi's 60 now and is slowing down a lot, but Nish is still amazing).

Still, even at age 72 Dory at times has a better looking punch than the majority of wrestlers today.

Aiii

So not worth it
Meltzer confirmed that Sting in WWE is legit as fuck?

I cant find my Sting flag!

As per this week's Observer:
The company has believed for months that Sting was coming in this year and it’s been talked about of late even more like it’s going to happen. Sting first had to work out his TNA contract before they can officially negotiate a deal.

So no deal yet. I'm still thinking he'll be in the Rumble though, maybe a single appearance deal until they can make a proper one?

Wrestling Observer awards;

• Lou Thesz/Ric Flair Award (Wrestler of the Year)
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi*
    • Kazuchika Okada
    • Daniel Bryan
    • John Cena
    • CM Punk
    • KENTA
    • Shinsuke Nakamura
*Tanahashi wins the award 3 years in a row, a feat only accomplished previously by Ric Flair & Kenta Kobashi.

• Most Outstanding Wrestler
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Kazuchika Okada
    • CM Punk
    • Negro Casas
    • Shinsuke Nakamura
    • Antonio Cesaro
    • Katsuyori Shibata
    • Prince Devitt
    • Tomohiro Ishii

• Best Box Office Draw
    • Georges St. Pierre
    • The Rock
    • John Cena
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Ronda Rousey
    • Anderson Silva
    • Daniel Bryan

• Feud of the Year
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada
    • Ronda Rousey vs Miesha Tate
    • Hirooki Goto vs Katsuyori Shibata
    • CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar
    • CM Punk vs Paul Heyman
    • Georges St. Pierre
    • The Shield vs Kane & Daniel Bryan
    • Negro Casas vs Rush
    • La Sombra vs Volador Jr.
    • CM Punk vs The Rock

• Tag Team of the Year
    • The Shield (Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns)
    • Goldust & Cody Rhodes
    • The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson)
    • K.E.S. (Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr)
    • Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)
    • Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels & Kaz)
    • reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
    • Jack Evans & Angelico
    • Junior Stars (Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka)
    • The Usos (Jimmy & Jay Uso)

• Most Improved
    • Roman Reigns
    • Tomohiro Ishii
    • Goldust
    • Lance Archer
    • Adam Cole
    • Davey Boy Smith Jr.
    • Magnus
    • Big E. Langston
    • Cody Rhodes
    • Taryn Terrell

• Best on Interviews
    • Paul Heyman
    • CM Punk
    • The Rock
    • Mark Henry
    • Chael Sonnen
    • John Cena
    • Bray Wyatt
    • Bully Ray
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Dean Ambrose

• Most Charismatic
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi
    • The Rock
    • John Cena
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Shinsuke Nakamura
    • CM Punk
    • Brock Lensar
    • Minoru Suzuki
    • Negro Casas
    • Chael Sonnen

• Best Technical Wrestler
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi
    • Antonio Cesaro
    • Blue Panther
    • Zack Sabre Jr.
    • Kazuchika Okada
    • Shinsuke Nakamura
    • Prince Devitt
    • Davey Richards
    • KENTA

• Bruiser Brody Memorial Award (Best Brawler)
    • Katsuyori Shibata
    • Tomohiro Ishii
    • Kevin Steen
    • Togi Makabe
    • Brock Lesnar
    • Bully Ray
    • Minoru Suzuki
    • LA Park
    • Roman Reigns
    • Masato Tanaka

• Best High Flying Wrestler
    • Kota Ibushi
    • Ricochet
    • Adrian Neville
    • La Sombra
    • Sami Zayn
    • Mascara Dorada
    • AR Fox
    • ACH
    • Samuray del Sol
    • Rey Cometa

• Most Overrated
    • Randy Orton
    • Ryback
    • HHH
    • The Miz
    • The Big Show
    • Alberto Del Rio
    • Magnus
    • Curtis Axel
    • Eva Marie
    • Ken Anderson

• Most Underrated
    • Antonio Cesaro
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Tomohiro Ishii
    • Chris Hero
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Tyson Kidd
    • Sami Zayn
    • Tomoaki Honma
    • Yoshi Tatsu
    • Austin Aries

• Promotion of the Year
    • New Japan Pro-Wrestling*
    • Ultimate Fighting Championship
    • World Wrestling Entertainment
    • Dragon Gate
    • Pro-Wrestling Guerrilla
    • Ring of Honor
    • CMLL
    • Glory
*Landslide victory for New Japan, with 634 1st place votes to UFC's 110

• Best Weekly TV Show
    • NXT
    • WWE RAW
    • Dragon Gate Infinity
    • Ring of Honor
    • The Ultimate Fighter
    • WWE Total Divas
    • WWE Smackdown
    • New Japan World
    • CMLL
    • TNA Impact

• Match of the Year
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada - 04/07
    • Katsuyori Shibata vs Tomohiro Ishii - 08/04
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada - 10/14
    • Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk - 08/18
    • John Cena vs Daniel Bryan - 08/18
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tomohiro Ishii - 08/02
    • Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kota Ibushi - 08/04
    • Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada - 01/04
    • Katsuyori Shibata vs Hirooki Goto - 06/22
    • The Undertaker vs CM Punk - 04/07

• Rookie of the Year
    • Yohei Komatsu (New Japan)
    • Konosue Takeshita (DDT)
    • U-T (Dragon Gate)
    • Sho Tanaka (New Japan)
    • Enzo Amore (NXT)
    • Charlotte (NXT)
    • Mojo Rawley (NXT)
    • Ryotsu Shimizu (Dragon Gate)
    • Hitoshi Kumano (NOAH)
    • Andrew Everett (indies)

• Best Non-Wrestler
    • Paul Heyman
    • Zeb Colter
    • Gedo
    • Vickie Guerrero
    • Brad Maddox
    • Ricardo Rodriguez
    • Maria Kanellis
    • Stephanie McMahon
    • Konnan
    • Truth Martini

• Best Announcer
    • William Regal
    • Joe Rogan
    • John Layfield
    • Shinpei Nogami
    • Kevin Kelly
    • Mike Goldberg
    • Nigel McGuinness
    • Michael Cole
    • Jose Manuel Guillen
    • Michael Schiavello
    • Mike Tenay

• Worst Announcer
    • TAZ
    • Jerry Lawler
    • Michael Cole
    • The Miz
    • John Layfield
    • Tony Dawson
    • Alex Riley
    • Mike Tenay
    • Michael Schiavello
    • Kevin Kelly

• Best Major Wrestling Show
    • New Japan - G1 Climax Day 4 - 08/04
    • New Japan - Wrestle Kingdom 7 - 01/04
    • WWE Summerslam - 08/18
    • New Japan - Invasion Attack - 04/07
    • UFC - 166 - 10/19
    • New Japan - Dominion - 6/22
    • WWE WrestleMania - 04/07
    • Dragon Gate - Kobe World Festival - 07/21
    • New Japan - King of Pro-Wrestling - 10/14
    • New Japan - G1 Climax Finals - 08/11

• Worst Major Wrestling Show
    • WWE Battleground - 10/06
    • WWE Survivor Series - 11/24
    • WWE Night of Champions - 09/15

• Best Wrestling Maneuver
    • The Rainmaker - Kazuchika Okada
    • Giant Swing - Antonio Cesaro
    • The Move That Beat John Cena - Daniel Bryan
    • Red Arrow (Skytwister Press) - Adrian Neville
    • Boma Ye - Shinsuke Nakamura
    • Corner Dropkick - Katsuyori Shibata
    • Dead Lift German Suplex - Daisuke Sekimoto
    • Tokyo Pimps - Yujiro Takahashi
    • High Fly Flow - Hiroshi Tanahashi
    • Project Cimapa - Tomasso Ciampa
    • Spear - Roman Reigns

• Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic
    • WWE Exploiting Death of Bill Moody
    • TNA treatment of Jesse Sorensen
    • CMLL not delivering Atlantis vs Guerrero mask match
    • WWE falsely advertising talent
    • HHH burying the roster in promos
    • Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton/HHH storyline
    • Dana White criticizing GSP
    • El Hijo del Santo blaming hurricane for canceling the Wagner vs. Park vs. Santo mask match that was never going to happen
    • WWE firing Jim Ross

• Worst TV Show
    • TNA Impact
    • WWE RAW
    • WWE Smackdown
    • WWE Total Divas
    • WWE Main Event
    • Bellator Rampage

• Worst Match of the Year
    • Natalya, Naomi, Cameron, Nicki Bella, Brie Bella, JoJo & Eva Marie vs Alicia Fox, Asana, AJ Lee, Tamina, Rosa, Kaitlyn & Summer Rae - 11/24
    • Randy Orton vs Big Show - 11/24
    • Kane vs Bray Wyatt - 08/18
    • Eva Marie, JoJo & Natalya vs Aksana, Rosa & Alicia Fox - 10/07
    • Mark Henry vs Ryback - 11/24
    • Natalya, Naomi, Cameron, Nicki Bella, Brie Bella, JoJo & Eva Marie vs Alicia Fox, Asana, AJ Lee, Tamina, Rosa, Kaitlyn & Summer Rae - 11/25
    • Naoya Ogawa vs Kazuyuki Fujita - 12/31
    • Tyron Woodley vs Jake Shields - 06/15

• Worst Feud of the Year
    • Big Show vs The Authority
    • TNA vs Aces & Eights
    • Total Divas vs WWE Divas
    • AJ Styles vs Dixie Carter
    • Daniel Bryan vs The Authority
    • Brock Lesnar vs HHH
    • The Miz vs Kofi Kingston
    • Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton
    • Hulk Hogan vs Bully Ray
    • Kane vs Bray Wyatt

• Worst Promotion of the Year
    • Total Non-Stop Action
    • All Japan Pro-Wrestling
    • CHIKARA Pro-Wrestling
    • Ring of Honor
    • World Wrestling Entertainment
    • Bellator MMA

• Best Booker
    • Gedo & Jado - New Japan
    • Joe Silver - UFC
    • Hunter Johnson - Ring of Honor

• Promoter of the Year
    • Dana White - UFC
    • Takaaki Kidani - New Japan
    • Vince McMahon - WWE

• Best Gimmick
    • The Wyatt Family
    • The Bullet Club
    • The Shield
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Shinsuke Nakamura
    • Bad Influence
    • Aiden English
    • Fandango

• Worst Gimmick
    • Aces & Eights
    • Heel Dixie
    • Los Matadores
    • Face Miz
    • The Authority
    • CJ Parker
    • Fandango
    • Cesaro yodelling
    • Joseph Park
    • Bad News Barrett

Also, some Observer notes;

Wrestle-1 - There is talk that the 3/2 card at Sumo Hall will be themed Wrestle 1 vs. TNA.

AJPW - All Japan Pro Wrestling and owner Nobuo Shiraishi filed a $3 million lawsuit against Keiji Muto and the Wrestle-1 promotion regarding tampering with contracted talent. Shiraishi had threatened this ever since the split of the promotion was going down. The $3 million figure represents double the total salary of the 15 or 16 contracted wrestlers who were tampered with.

NJPW - Naoki Sugabayashi said that this year’s G-1 tournament will be longer, more shows and have fewer tournament matches per show, hoping to lower the injuries that hurt the company badly the last few months. The idea is to do two to four tournament matches and focus on them on every show, as opposed to eight matches with just about everyone wrestling hard matches every night. It’s the best thing, but it also means none of the super deep super shows like they had this past year.

ROH - They have opened talks with New Japan with an attempt to bring Hiroshi Tanahashi in. There have been talks about using a number of New Japan wrestlers during 2014 for major shows.

TNA - Talks with Hassan Assad (who was MVP in WWE and New Japan), 38, have gotten serious and he may be doing a surprise debut on one of the upcoming TV tapings in the U.K. He said that he has not signed a contract on Twitter after we reported they were in talks. The belief in TNA is that he is with them and about to start. I don’t know that he’s the mystery investor, but from a timing standpoint, it was right after he agreed to come in that they came up with the idea and a lot of other things lead me to believe he’s the guy earmarked for the position, but that’s not 100 percent. The babyface investor vs. Dixie Carter angle is supposed to carry television through October.

TNA - The original idea for the debut of Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards was to win the tag titles from Robbie E & Jessie Godderz, but the decision was changed because David Lagana felt they had gotten the Bro Mans over. So they debuted by just standing there and having Dixie Carter treat them like two guys who were in for a tryout match. Good lord.

TNA - Daniels and Kazarian’s deals are up in April and Daniels has one of the better remaining contracts still on the books. There is strong speculation he’s going to be the next one to get the cost-cutting treatment. Pretty much everyone left who has a good deal is expecting things to change as soon as their deals are up.

WWE - Regarding Rumble surprises, I could see Sheamus and Christian, since both should be ready to return right about now. Sheamus is booked in Pittsburgh this weekend making an appearance at a boat show. Chris Jericho will also be appearing at the same boat show the day before the Rumble. They usually have a couple of non-roster guys as well. There will bea segment disappointed if they don’t use Jake Roberts.

WWE - Luis Urive, the original Sin Cara, whose contract is expiring, is being advertised for Baja Stars Wrestling for a 3/1 show in Tijuana, which would be after the contract is over. However, his brother said this isn’t true. He then did a press conference saying he would wrestle on a show on 2/1 that he will be promoting, using the name Sin Cara. He’s expected to wind up with AAA since CMLL has its own Mistico that it is pushing and he left on bad terms, and CMLL president Paco Alonso has the memory of an elephant when it comes to grudges.

WWE - Punk’s three-year contract expires this summer. He’s said many times that he’s not going to be around as long as people think. He’s now 35 and has been working through nagging injuries for years, and is not a spender so he probably has no significant financial concerns. But the number of guys who walk away at his age and in his position is tiny, usually limited to the guys who didn’t like wrestling as much as he does, or guys who have better opportunities outside of wrestling.

While I'm really annoyed my D-Bry fantasies are apparently not coming true any time soon. :(

Sting appearance would make me mark the f**k out. I watch TNA every week so while seeing him isn't anything 'interesting'. I'm just happy if he's working with WWE they can put him in the HoF and do some DVDs about him etc which I really really reeeeeally want.

DOUBLE HOF BABY!

OWWWWWW!

Plus it would ignite those boyhood dreams of my two old company favs Sting vs Undertaker again lol. Small me really would be so happy. Every year they do this to me!

Of course if it all amounts to nothing as usual though then its quickly back to f**k this company, f**k you Vince over D-Bry. >_>

Hasney

TNA - The original idea for the debut of Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards was to win the tag titles from Robbie E & Jessie Godderz, but the decision was changed because David Lagana felt they had gotten the Bro Mans over. So they debuted by just standing there and having Dixie Carter treat them like two guys who were in for a tryout match. Good lord.

TNA have a lot of bad booking, but I didn't see anything wrong with this. Certainly not enough to get a "good lord". Started off a major storyline (that they will likely botch) and introduced 2 guys to the TNA roster and showed Dixie as an ignorant heel. It accomplished what it needed to.

Toki767

Would they do Warrior and Sting in the Hall of Fame the same year? I mean it'd be a cool nod since they started out together but I think Sting should be able to headline a year by himself.

Jamie OD

The story about the Wolves debut in TNA is WCW levels of dumb inside humour. "Hey, we could do something exciting with them but instead we'll just joke about how they just had a tryout with WWE."

• Most Improved
    • Roman Reigns
    • Tomohiro Ishii
    • Goldust
    • Lance Archer
    • Adam Cole
    • Davey Boy Smith Jr.
    • Magnus
    • Big E. Langston
    • Cody Rhodes
    • Taryn Terrell

• Most Overrated
    • Randy Orton
    • Ryback
    • HHH
    • The Miz
    • The Big Show
    • Alberto Del Rio
    • Magnus
    • Curtis Axel
    • Eva Marie
    • Ken Anderson

• Most Underrated
    • Antonio Cesaro
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Tomohiro Ishii
    • Chris Hero
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Tyson Kidd
    • Sami Zayn
    • Tomoaki Honma
    • Yoshi Tatsu
    • Austin Aries

• Worst Announcer
    • TAZ
    • Jerry Lawler
    • Michael Cole
    • The Miz
    • John Layfield
    • Tony Dawson
    • Alex Riley
    • Mike Tenay
    • Michael Schiavello
    • Kevin Kelly

• Best Wrestling Maneuver
    • The Rainmaker - Kazuchika Okada
    • Giant Swing - Antonio Cesaro
    • The Move That Beat John Cena - Daniel Bryan
    • Red Arrow (Skytwister Press) - Adrian Neville
    • Boma Ye - Shinsuke Nakamura
    • Corner Dropkick - Katsuyori Shibata
    • Dead Lift German Suplex - Daisuke Sekimoto
    • Tokyo Pimps - Yujiro Takahashi
    • High Fly Flow - Hiroshi Tanahashi
    • Project Cimapa - Tomasso Ciampa
    • Spear - Roman Reigns

• Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic
    • WWE Exploiting Death of Bill Moody
    • TNA treatment of Jesse Sorensen
    • CMLL not delivering Atlantis vs Guerrero mask match
    • WWE falsely advertising talent
    • HHH burying the roster in promos
    • Daniel Bryan/Randy Orton/HHH storyline
    • Dana White criticizing GSP
    • El Hijo del Santo blaming hurricane for canceling the Wagner vs. Park vs. Santo mask match that was never going to happen
    • WWE firing Jim Ross

• Worst Gimmick
    • Aces & Eights
    • Heel Dixie
    • Los Matadores
    • Face Miz
    • The Authority
    • CJ Parker
    • Fandango
    • Cesaro yodelling
    • Joseph Park
    • Bad News Barrett

Also, some Observer notes;
I really do love Roman Reigns, but how does Goldust not win that. Dude is better than he's ever been. Reigns has definitely come along though.

How the fuck is Eva Marie overrated? How is she.....anything? How does she....just.....what?

I don't think Daniel Bryan deserves to be on that underrated list. I'm not sure anyone is underrating him.

Taz sucks ass as an announcer, but he makes me laugh because of how unbelievably bad he is. Alex Riley on the other hand makes me not want to watch NXT.

Still don't care much for Okada's Rainmaker, but meh. Giant Swing is God tier.

Dana White is fucking lame. His shit with GSP, WWE firing Jim Ross, or the whole Jesse Sorensen thing is worse than the Paul Bearer shit.

Bad News Barrett is great. Sucks that he's not wrestling but this shit is hilarious.

Taz is bad in the makes me laugh cause he is terrible at his job way (much like my fav Eva 'ginger mahal' Marie.)

King and JBL are just horrible in general and make me want to press mute. King lost it years ago and JBL is so annoying going out of his way to say dumb stuff and shitting and shouting over everything. WAH WAH WAH MAGGLE.

Ugggggggh shut up.

KissVibes

Banned
Is Bryan's running knee still officially called "The Move That Beat John Cena"?

Daniel had people vote for a new name but I don't think WWE actually cared to use it. I hope it remains known as "The Move That Beat John Cena" if only because that implies Cena has never been beaten before it.

• Most Underrated
    • Antonio Cesaro
    • Dolph Ziggler
    • Tomohiro Ishii
    • Chris Hero
    • Daniel Bryan
    • Tyson Kidd
    • Sami Zayn
    • Tomoaki Honma
    • Yoshi Tatsu
    • Austin Aries

• Rookie of the Year
    • Yohei Komatsu (New Japan)
    • Konosue Takeshita (DDT)
    • U-T (Dragon Gate)
    • Sho Tanaka (New Japan)
    • Enzo Amore (NXT)
    • Charlotte (NXT)
    • Mojo Rawley (NXT)
    • Ryotsu Shimizu (Dragon Gate)
    • Hitoshi Kumano (NOAH)
    • Andrew Everett (indies)

Yoshi Tatsu underrated? Where did they see all these Yoshi Tatsu matches? I saw him get crushed by Cesaro in two moves once, that's it.

Mojo Rawley has had like 5 matches. I think he's a good babyface though he needs more moves in his war crate, he's not a great wrestler

Taz is bad in the makes me laugh cause he is terrible at his job way (much like my fav Eva 'ginger mahal' Marie.)

King and JBL are just horrible in general and make me want to press mute. King lost it years ago and JBL is so annoying going out of his way to say dumb stuff and shitting and shouting over everything. WAH WAH WAH MAGGLE.

Ugggggggh shut up.

JBL was pretty great. Now he's just heel Cole levels of obnoxious. At least Cole doesn't suck nearly as bad anymore. King is the fucking worst though.

strobogo

Banned
WWE has Dusty Rhodes under contract and refuses to use him as a color man. Can you imagine how much more fun Raw would get with Dusty saying crazy shit?

Aiii

So not worth it
Aiii its not enough you fantasize about hitting women but now racism jokes?

Have you met Zwarte Piet?

WWE has Dusty Rhodes under contract and refuses to use him as a color man. Can you imagine how much more fun Raw would get with Dusty saying crazy shit?

Just like JR, they don't like anyone on commentary that doesn't speak regular American English. I suppose this is also why Regal isn't doing commentary and Booker was removed.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys realise that overrated means "by the company" right.

Daniel Bryan is underrated... by WWE.

Eva Marie is overrated... by WWE.

See.

Top Bottom