• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Mengetsu

Seth Rollins Talks Daniel Bryan's success:

"Those of us that have known Daniel Bryan for a long time, such as myself, it's really no surprise what he's doing right now. For some people in the company maybe it is a surprise and maybe it's not what they expected out of him. But for me, I've seen Daniel do this for years.

"In tiny little gymnasiums with just a couple of hundred people in them to WrestleManias with tens of thousands of people, Bryan is a captivating performer in the ring, and people recognize that. He takes a while to grow on you like some weird fungus, but once he's there and you accept it and you just let him into your life I think you'll be better off because he's one of the best, he really is."

DMczaf

I woke up from my pizza induced coma 15 mins ago. Been out for like 5 hours. Omg calorie overloads are crazy. Body went into shutdown mode the second the avatar rumble was over. I dreamt that some dude I never heard of won.

G-Fex

I woke up from my pizza induced coma 15 mins ago. Been out for like 5 hours. Omg calorie overloads are crazy. Body went into shutdown mode the second the avatar rumble was over. I dreamt that some dude I never heard of won.

This reads like a Captains Log. I read it in Shatner voice.

Savio Vega wrestled 4 matches in one night at King of the Ring 95! Show some god damn respect!

....who the fuck is in my avatar?

THE GREATEST OF CHIKARAS WRESTLING TALENT

Seriously man fucking Savio Vega?

bh%2B2.jpg

Will my av do?

Also here's the list of submissions and by whom:

01. Zandig - Bootaaay
02. HHH - Mr. Sandman
03. Super Dragon - tm24
04. Yokozuna - Mr. Luchador, Xater
05. Batista - Tanner1495, Verendus
06. Marc Mero - jred2k
07. Bo Dallas - BIONIC-ARRRMMM!!, Shadowlink
08. Bray Wyatt - gurudyne
09. Alex Wright - Aiii
10. La Parka - Teptom
11. Shinsuke Nakamura - ghostmind
12. UltraMantis Black - BillRiccio
13. John Cena - bean breath
14. Lou Thesz - Laserfrog
15. Goldust - UberTag, Entropia
16. Savio Vega - DMczaf
17. Zack Ryder - Professor Beef
18. Minoru Suzuki - slightconfuse, Evening Musuko
19. Nick Jackson - FallingEdge
20. Matt Hardy - Hasney
21. Earthquake - Rapstah
22. DDP - QueenOfThorns
23. Justin Gabriel - avengers23
24. Jeff Hardy - Reneledarker
25. Christian - Shark Johnson
26. Dean Ambrose - Matts Legacy
27. Titus O'Neil - mtsmylie
28. Shane McMahon - Chico Terry
29. Ultimate Warrior - TheWarrior
30. Owen Hart - mrboo001
31. Vince McMahon - Vince McMahon
32. Ron Simmons - Jeff Albertson
33. JTG - Serpentine
34. Chuck Taylor - Perspicacity
35. Prince Devitt - TL21xx
36. Heath Slater - Razorskin
37. Gorgeous George - Pizoxuat
38. Archibald Peck - Matthew Gallant
39. The Miz - Speedy Blue Dude
40. Bret Hart - Pavaloo

If you want to watch the replay, head over to http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns
31 - White wrestlers
4 - African American wrestlers
3 - Asian & Pacific Islander wrestlers
2 - Latino wrestlers
This really says it all, doesn't it?

Zertez

Just finished Raw AM, and didnt notice it as much on Monday, but Billy Gunn looks more like Micky Rourke in the Wrestler each week. Still not sure why they brought back the New Age Outlaws for more than a night. I guess it is hard to explain any decision made by WWE management now, but it seems counter productive to waste young talent on the roster in order to sell more merchandise for a month.

I can live with the Cena crap since it has been the same story for a decade, but tired seeing people like the New Age Outlaws, Big Show etc get more airtime than people like Big E, Dolph, Cesario . In the past when the roster was depleted it was understandable why they kept pushing Cena and bringing out Attitude Era stars, but the roster has solid young talent for several years now that is barely used. Ive read rumors about what Dolph did to piss off management, but has anyone come out and said exactly what he did?

Rapstah

How many people did Earthquake eliminate? 16? 17? The dude would have won from any number over 25, I was robbed.

The wrong music playing is probably a bug with the game and not actually Sunflower picking the wrong music. The game has tons of problems with picking the right music to play if you choose custom music for wrestlers. It's not a problem WWE '13 had. It can play the wrong song, or the next guy's song, or two songs at the same time.

Unless the CAW has been set to non-edit mode (not sure how that works), you can absolutely change the weight class of everyone. It's at the name entry screen. It resets their stats to default, though, so if you do that then you need to note what their stats were before the switch and then try to re-create it with the limits of the new weight class.

Fixing my Archibald Peck avatar right now...

bjork

I'm 100% unclear on what the actual rules were for this thing. Whoever wins, you make that guy your avatar for awhile? Someone spell it out for me, I'm slow.

In the meantime, I'll fix mine up.

for a skinny white indies guy, Archie lends himself to a variety of possible avatars well

edit - i say, as i realize that i used the same pic bean did
I'm 100% unclear on what the actual rules were for this thing. Whoever wins, you make that guy your avatar for awhile? Someone spell it out for me, I'm slow.

In the meantime, I'll fix mine up.
you don't HAVE to unless you entered, but everyone is welcome to join in on the fun

bjork

for a skinny white indies guy, Archie lends himself to a variety of possible avatars well

edit - i say, as i realize that i used the same pic bean did

you don't HAVE to unless you entered, but everyone is welcome to join in on the fun

I did request my name on the list, so... Archibjork peck, I guess.

Just finished Raw AM, and didnt notice it as much on Monday, but Billy Gunn looks more like Micky Rourke in the Wrestler each week. Still not sure why they brought back the New Age Outlaws for more than a night. I guess it is hard to explain any decision made by WWE management now, but it seems counter productive to waste young talent on the roster in order to sell more merchandise for a month.

I can live with the Cena crap since it has been the same story for a decade, but tired seeing people like the New Age Outlaws, Big Show etc get more airtime than people like Big E, Dolph, Cesario . In the past when the roster was depleted it was understandable why they kept pushing Cena and bringing out Attitude Era stars, but the roster has solid young talent for several years now that is barely used. Ive read rumors about what Dolph did to piss off management, but has anyone come out and said exactly what he did?

If The New Age Outlaws are this generation's Patterson & Briscoe I'm not complaining. That's almost exactly how they were booked on this week's Raw too.

If The New Age Outlaws are this generation's Patterson & Briscoe I'm not complaining. That's almost exactly how they were booked on this week's Raw too.
It's exactly what they should be. I'd rather see them as Hunter's lackeys than Kane. Just keep X-Pac as far away from tv as possible and we're good.

Hasney

It's exactly what they should be. I'd rather see them as Hunter's lackeys than Kane. Just keep X-Pac as far away from tv as possible and we're good.

They should just keep mentioning X-PAC. Say that the old DX is back together but everytime hunter and the NAO are shown on screen, they keep making excuses on why he isn't there. "Looks like X-Pac missed his flight again, that goof" "X-Pac isn't coming tonight, said he was knee deep in hooker blood. That goof."

Pizoxuat

Made a handful of Archietars for anyone who still needs one. First, a couple from that cute Japanese fanart from earlier.

archietar2.jpg
archietar3.jpg
archietar4.jpg

And a couple of random shots of Archie.

archietar1.jpg
archietar5.jpg
archietar6.jpg

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Is "Royal Rumble tonight!" some other tongue's way of saying "stand really far away when you pee"?

That's a dangerous maneuver since your aim will for sure be off for the first couple of seconds and nobody wants that.

Spider From Mars presents: Boner Pissing 101

1. Sit on the toilet and aim that sum bitch down as far as you can and pee in spurts and dribbles until it is done

2. Take a shower and pee in there.

3. Listen to the Miz's theme song and any sort of excitement should leave the body, allowing you to pee freely.

Top Bottom