• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking I have a way to do 60-80 entrants, if not more, for the next one. The winners meet in a match at Mania 30!

RBH

1614571_10202089012845779_111441322_o.jpg

I didn't Frankman's real name was Ian.

Penguin

Hulk Hogan is confirmed to appear at WrestleMania XXX but exactly what he will be doing is still up in the air. We noted before that Hogan was examined by WWE doctors and the decision was made to not book Hogan in any physical role. Hogan can't even be allowed to stand there and throw punches, let alone do a big boot or a leg drop.

How badly in shape is Hogan?

KissVibes

Banned
Hogan shouldn't be doing ANYTHING too physically demanding. Honestly, he should probably be in a wheelchair at this point.

If Angle and Hardy (God forbid) make it back to the WWE, they wont be cleared for anything either. Both of them shouldn't be wrestling at all.

Limit

What is wrong with Jeff Hardy physically? Last time I saw him in ring he appeared to have cleaned up his drug overdose habits and looked healthy enough for wrestling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So much beta hate in here for Kaitlyn's husbando. Just work out brahs, you can be there too - or you can pretend you don't want to be like "one of those people" despite each of them being unique individuals, much like yourself - just in better shape.

DMczaf

So much beta hate in here for Kaitlyn's husbando. Just work out brahs, you can be there too - or you can pretend you don't want to be like "one of those people" despite each of them being unique individuals, much like yourself - just in better shape.

I've been going to the gym since October last year, I ain't no beta, bitch! I just hate THAT look. Athletic look >>>>>> meathead look. Something like....Roman Reigns ;_;

Aiii

So not worth it

Muscles are just extras. You're not more in shape because you lift so much you pack muscles upon muscles. Come on now Sunny, don't be like this.

w2000

Made a handful of Archietars for anyone who still needs one. First, a couple from that cute Japanese fanart from earlier.

archietar3.jpg

Been a long time lurker of Wrassle-GAF and figured I would jump in on the fun. Royal Rumble is one of the PPVs I try to watch every year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Been a long time lurker of Wrassle-GAF and figured I would jump in on the fun. Royal Rumble is one of the PPVs I try to watch every year.

Welcome brah hope you stick around!

Top Bottom