• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
you mean people were watching expecting anyone else other than Batista to win? goddamn marks.

Man it wasn't that he won, but that he was brought in as #29, won by eliminating... I think only Reigns, actually, and that the final 4 had Sheamus (who no one wanted to win again), and Reigns (who no one expected to win), and Punk (who was eliminated by Kane).

I knew they were going to have Kane eliminate Punk, but it should have been earlier. And Bray and Bryan should have been in the rumble.

In fact, here's how you should book the rumble ending if you absolutely have toh ave batista win:
Have Bryan be the last person eliminated, then Bryan use that to justify a spot in the elimination chamber.

Kaladin

WqwC3jE.jpg

Downhome

Never in history can I remember WWE resisting what the fans are demanding more than what they are doing right now with Daniel Bryan. Sooner or later the fans are going to entirely give up the hope, but I assume that is what WWE is waiting out at this point. Ugh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Surprised so many people came away from it hating it. Bray vs Bryan was enough to elevate any PPV to top tier status, that match was magnificent.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The smart thing at this point would be to bring spotlight Batista back.

Agreed. We need him in dickface mode. Give Cena the belt at EC, do whatever it takes to turn Batista heel.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am so fucking confused as to why WWE is doing this? Do they really hate Daniel Bryan? Do they really think Bryan can't draw? Come on, he is sooo fucking over, give him a cool t-shirt and protect him to all hell, giving him nothing but victories and you've got a main eventer for life.

How can you be so idiotic to ignore the crowd so fucking much for months?

I hope all those boos opened their eyes finally.

Downhome

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan 4m

They try to keep US down and away from the top spots, but they can’t ignore the reactions forever. Keep voicing your opinions. #YESMovement

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Next time you guys see that coward Beef, make sure you point out to him how great of a shape Kane is in. That fool owes GGG an apology! I'm counting on you, WrassleGAF! We need justice!

Never in history can I remember WWE resisting what the fans are demanding more than what they are doing right now with Daniel Bryan. Sooner or later the fans are going to entirely give up the hope, but I assume that is what WWE is waiting out at this point. Ugh.

they are resisting cause fans are soft and won't do shit about it. booing at a live show? meaningless.
how about them not giving RAW ratings, not buying their merch and videogames, not attending house shows? you wanna hit them, don't give them money. but this shit is like crack to them and they know every Monday these fans will be there waiting to "see how things play out".

Vince is a genius, he's Frank Lucas and there's no Richie Roberts in town.

Real talk though, I think if they went with Reigns that would have kept him from a good breakup program with Shield and forced him in with Orton.
Ehhh, I guess I can see that. They could work that into the Elimination Chamber PPV though. But then again this is assuming the E knows how to book, so *shrug*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright let's talk wasted Rumblers.

Both Usos
Miz
JBL
Mysterio (fucking 30, you kiddin me)

Anyone else?

Rusev looked phenomenal in the Rumble. I wasn't super impressed with him on NXT but to be honest I hadn't been paying attention too much. Now I am.

Kaladin

I really wanted that crowd to start throwing shit into the ring. Make them react to that. They really shit on what the WWE Universe wanted tonight. They're ready for Daniel Bryan to be the #1 guy. Why can't WWE just see that and make super easy money?

I hope fans turn the Network into Daniel Bryan TV when it launches too...all feedback for Bryan as much as possible.

Big One

Banned
Alright let's talk wasted Rumblers.

Both Usos
Miz
JBL
Mysterio (fucking 30, you kiddin me)

Anyone else?

Rusev looked phenomenal in the Rumble. I wasn't super impressed with him on NXT but to be honest I hadn't been paying attention too much. Now I am.
Yeah Rusev did look really good. Glad he ditch that toga/sumo whatever thing he wore. he needs more polishing but with time he'll become a beast.

Predictions for EC:

WWE WHC Chamber match: Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

CM Punk vs. Kane - if Punk wins, he gets HHH at Mania

Give Dave something to do match: Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio

US vs. IC title unification match: Big E Langston vs. Dean Ambrose

(Yes, I know, silly for me to want Daniel Bryan in the EC match, but it leads into his rumored match with Sheamus. Also, the only other person that would fit would be Reigns, and WWE is likely going to be protecting the fuck out of him)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Rusev did look really good. Glad he ditch that toga/sumo whatever thing he wore. he needs more polishing but with time he'll become a beast.

Agreed. What a good physique. So much strength.

I asked this in the nWo Hollywood WrassleGAF chat but - when did Kofi get that ink on his back? I've been ignoring him on purpose for months.

Aiii

So not worth it
While Sheamus vs. Bryan will no doubt be a good match, doing Bryan vs. Sheamus at Mania fucking sucks! SUCKS!

Man... WWE really is doing everything they can to not give Bryan a serious push.

Event the next few months. Orton versus Batista is the title feud.

Triple H versus Punk is the authority feud.

Taker will be fighting Brock.

Instead of doing a Cena / Bryan blowoff rematch they are having Cena act as the wet blanket in a feud with Bray that should have never lasted more then a month anyway....

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also don't forget the strangely sexy spot with Sheamus and Ambrose. Quite the surprise.

Top Bottom