• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

evil ways

Regardless of Bryan being or not being in the actual Rumble match, whoever wins is gonna get shit on. I expect a lot of "Daniel Bryan" chants in between each countdown and when #30 comes out and it's not him, the crowd will rebel.

kiguel182

Regardless of Bryan being or not being in the actual Rumble match, whoever wins is gonna get shit on. I expect a lot of "Daniel Bryan" chants in between each countdown and when #30 comes out and it's not him, the crowd will rebel.

I think he will be there and will be eliminated by Sheamus, the heat will be great.

But when Baptista wins hopefully the crowd will chant for Bryan.

UberTag

I'm just hoping that the crowd chants for Bryan and takes a shit on Baptista. I would be happy with that.

With Bryan not going to Mania main event I will simply not buy it but the crowd should rebel against the bullshit of Baptista winning.
That's the main reason I think D.Brine won't be in the Rumble match at all. Or, ir he is, he won't be anywhere around when Batista is... unless he's winning. They don't want the crowd shitting over Big Dave's win if D.Brine gets tossed over anywhere close to the end. Even as a troll.

Conversely, I actually think if D.Brine's in the match towards the end, he's probably going to win.
But I don't believe he'll be in the match so he likely won't make an impact apart from YES chants spontaneously breaking out as the clock ticks down for Entrants 26 through 30.

kiguel182

That's the main reason I think D.Brine won't be in the Rumble match at all. Or, ir he is, he won't be anywhere around when Batista is... unless he's winning. They don't want the crowd shitting over Big Dave's win if D.Brine gets tossed over anywhere close to the end. Even as a troll.

Conversely, I actually think if D.Brine's in the match towards the end, he's probably going to win.
But I don't believe he'll be in the match so he likely won't make an impact apart from YES chants spontaneously breaking out as the clock ticks down for Entrants 26 through 30.

I understand that but eliminating him seems such easy heat that I don't see them ignoring that option.

I don't think they can fully win with either option, Bryan winning is what everyone wants. Makes no sense Baptista doing it. Of course it seems he will win but hopefully the crowd reacts against that.

Wow, this completely destroys all believability. It's like Episdoe 1 levels of bad.

Is this sarcasm? Because even in the gif you can tell it's an aluminum bat, and in the trailer it makes "tink" sounds.

Also, regarding the Rumble, if Bryan's in, he either wins or is eliminated by Sheamus. If he's in at 30, he wins.

BHZ Mayor

This year's Rumble takes on an added dimension however. This year's winner doesn't get to choose his opponent, and become a participant in ONE of the main event matches at Wrestlemania; he becomes a participant in THE main event at Wrestlemania.

An added dimension? You mean the added dimension of going back to how it was before that stupid brand split?

MVP%2BWWE%2BSuperstars%2BArriving%2BPerth%2BAirport%2By95_DfpgIiOl.jpg

YES!!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is this sarcasm? Because even in the gif you can tell it's an aluminum bat, and in the trailer it makes "tink" sounds.

Also, regarding the Rumble, if Bryan's in, he either wins or is eliminated by Sheamus. If he's in at 30, he wins.

Is it sarcasm to think that looks good? I Can literally hear the guy in the background saying '1, 2, turn 1, 2' It's so painfully slow and obviously choreographed.

Hasney

Can't take it. Gonna have to head to bed and watch the Rumble at work. be better than getting 3 hours of sleep and being disappointed when Pitbull Batista wins anyway. God speed.

Penguin

Probably would be tough to work in, week in and week out

But would be cool if followed one of the NXT Divas as well.

Someone trying to break in from a different perspective.

Just woke up from a nap.

Had a dream that I was wrestling Hulk Hogan. Match was about to end off a dive to the outside. Hogan got the upperhand and went to roll me back into the ring, but was gassed or hurt or something and took a long time to get back in the ring and the ref was out of position. That was supposed to be the finish so I had to Improvise a new one. I get Hogan against a barricade and I tell him "I'll go for an irish whip, reverse it, big boot, you can do whatever you want after that (implying a leg drop if he chooses)"
So we get back in the ring and I go for the whip, he reverses it. As I bounce of the ropes and turn to take the boot I see that he is gassed and has barely lifted his leg to knee level and I have to just take it and just sorta limply fall and take the pin

FACK HULK HOGAN

Top Bottom