• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann 20m
Think of it this way: After the WWE Network launches you won't have to pay 54.95 to watch shit like that.

strobogo

Banned
Next time you guys see that coward Beef, make sure you point out to him how great of a shape Kane is in. That fool owes GGG an apology! I'm counting on you, WrassleGAF! We need justice!

Kane did look in great shape. It was weird.

They should have sent Bryan out there to have a stare down with Batista. Or done it after the PPV went off air so the fans wouldn't be so pissed. Bryan losing to Wyatt, then winning the Rumble and having a rematch with Wyatt at EC seemed like such logical booking.

WWE will keep shitting on your face. Why are you guys surprised by this? Now we are going to have John Cena do everything he can to give the rub(aka burial) to Bray Wyatt. How long until he calls him Husky Harris on Raw and starts cracking jokes? There's a reason I don't really watch this crap anymore. I'll read results once in awhile and be done with it.

WWE will keep shitting on your face. Why are you guys surprised by this? Now we are going to have John Cena do everything he can to give the rub(aka burial) to Bray Wyatt. How long until he calls him Husky Harris on Raw and starts cracking jokes? There's a reason I don't really watch this crap anymore. I'll read results once in awhile and be done with it.

I disagree.

Well Bryan will be Champion again its pretty obvious. But it will be after Mania on some random PPV or Summerslam. This is just what happened with Punk with some variation. Bryan will get his time its just not right now. They aren't straight up burrying him at all, he gets offense on all his matches and has "storylines" when he gets to Zigglers spot thats when you start worrying.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane did look in great shape. It was weird.

They should have sent Bryan out there to have a stare down with Batista. Or done it after the PPV went off air so the fans wouldn't be so pissed. Bryan losing to Wyatt, then winning the Rumble and having a rematch with Wyatt at EC seemed like such logical booking.
The only thing you guys should be talking about is how great of a shape Kane is in.

You guys are seriously pissed that the WWE is ruining something else? They do this all the time, and you guys keep watching. Why complain now? At this point, the WWE must think that this is the only way they can keep you guys watching.

It even goes down to the Koslov over Zayn shit. What am I supposed to do as a person who wants to support my favourite wrestlers like Bryan, Cesaro, Punk, Zayn, Breeze, and Enzo/Cass? I can't just stop watching the product, right? This whole thing just leaves me feeling like shit.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Well Bryan will be Champion again its pretty obvious. But it will be after Mania on some random PPV or Summerslam. This is just what happened with Punk with some variation. Bryan will get his time its just not right now. They aren't straight up burrying him at all, he gets offense on all his matches and has "storylines" when he gets to Zigglers spot thats when you start worrying.

you mean "his time" where he carries the belt but still goes on before Cena Feud of the Moment?

RBH

ebe1e6a73a42f6060909d32903d838fd.gif

G-Fex

The only thing you guys should be talking about is how great of a shape Kane is in.

You guys are seriously pissed that the WWE is ruining something else? They do this all the time, and you guys keep watching. Why complain now? At this point, the WWE must think that this is the only way they can keep you guys watching.

CLAM UP soulplaya

you have NO ROOM TO TALK.

SHUSH! YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOOFUS MORON DID? HE CHEATED.

he had his chance he LOST, and he has to cheat to get my number up and make him lose with him.

Not only does that make him a loser, it makes him a loser who spreads his losingness to others.

#LoserKane

Nobody is surprised, people are pissed. They know what is up and why it is up. They just hate it.

Shouldn't even get mad about it. WWE doesn't give shit about the fans and won't until they are on the verge of bankruptcy like in the mid 90s. Can't wait until Cena buries Bray on the mic tomorrow night with witty remarks like Husky Harris or making fun of him being fat or insinuating he's fucking sheep or the other two guys with him.

you mean "his time" where he carries the belt but still goes on before Cena Feud of the Moment?

Yep just like Vince wants it. In the mean time Vince will keep approving merch to make money off of Bryan. Batista needs to carry that WWE title to all his movie promotion interviews

Kaladin

You know, the first match was still awesome, but the rest just removed any enjoyment I had out of the night. Sure...the Rumble was as fun as any Rumble. Roman Reigns had a breakout star moment, they debuted Russev? in the right manner....a lot of things went right tonight. But they literally shit upon everything the WWE Universe wanted. Literally.

You can't tell me that they couldn't have sent Bryan out there as #30, and have him get eliminated after getting the crowd behind him. It would have also perfectly set up a feud with Rey and they could reveal that Bryan took him out to take his spot.

This shit books itself.

strobogo

Banned

Me personally, I'm not pissed because if I could make it through WCW, nothing WWE throws at me is going to make me angry. But those fans who paid for the live show were pissed and this is the 4th or 5th PPV since Summerslam that ended with fans being legitimately mad at what was given to them. And tonight was the maddest I've seen a WWE crowd in a long time. I mean, they shat all over Orton vs Sheamus the day after WM last year, but they were harder on Orton/Cena and I don't ever remember a time where fans booed the last 6-10 minutes of the Rumble.

Aiii

So not worth it
A) there is, but people are cheap
B) Then just don't watch wrestling?

I like wrestling.

And no, there is no alternative.

TNA sucks, ROH is mediocre at best. Indies are flips and stunts and botches and NJPW is good wrestling with none of the storylines and episodic shit. And not one of them can match the production values of WWE.

I like WWE format, sue me, I want storylines and drama and the best wrestlers and if I want that I have to watch WWE, what else am I going to do?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
CLAM UP soulplaya

you have NO ROOM TO TALK.

SHUSH! YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOOFUS MORON DID? HE CHEATED.

he had his chance he LOST, and he has to cheat to get my number up and make him lose with him.

Not only does that make him a loser, it makes him a loser who spreads his losingness to others.

#LoserKane
You're just jealous of his abs. You wish you had them!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When is the GAFtar rumble?

Seriously brah? Last night.

I promised you all the Avatar Rumble would be better than the Royal Rumble. Archibald Peck isn't looking too bad now is he?

DMczaf

I don't know how to explain it, but sharing complete disappointment in a company with packed house full of wrestling fans just felt right.

The second Rey Fuckface's fucking fuckface FUCKING FAUAsfjafoajfafname hit the Titantron, the entire place went quiet. It just hit them that they have been Vince'd. Then the booing started. Then the cursing started. Then no one gave a fuck about the event at all. Then the final 4 happened. Then the booing came back. Then the final 2 came up, and everyone suddenly realized that FUCKING FUCK FACE FUCKING BATISTA is the reason we do not have Daniel Bryan and they began booing the fuck out of him anytime he did something, and cheered Roman Reigns hoping he would stop this farce.

Then Batista won, booing didn't happen. People just got up and left. In silence.

Thank you WWE. Thank you Vince. I'm drunk. Thank you $1.50 beers. Thank you $2 hot dogs. Thank you $3 burgers.

Yes, this is a report. Fuck you facefuckfuafck.

I don't know how to explain it, but sharing complete disappointment in a company with packed house full of wrestling fans just felt right.

The second Rey Fuckface's fucking fuckface FUCKING FAUAsfjafoajfafname hit the Titantron, the entire place went quiet. It just hit them that they have been Vince'd. Then the booing started. Then the cursing started. Then no one gave a fuck about the event at all. Then the final 4 happened. Then the booing came back. Then the final 2 came up, and everyone suddenly realized that FUCKING FUCK FACE FUCKING BATISTA is the reason we do not have Daniel Bryan and they began booing the fuck out of him anytime he did something, and cheered Roman Reigns hoping he would stop this farce.

Then Batista won, booing didn't happen. People just got up and left. In silence.

Thank you WWE. Thank you Vince. I'm drunk. Thank you $1.50 beers. Thank you $2 hot dogs. Thank you $3 burgers.

Based DM. Post of the year.

Aiii

So not worth it

The viewing crowd felt the same Dm, we felt exaclty the same. We also revered the crowd. You were great, well done.

Top Bottom