• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Just woke up from a nap.

Had a dream that I was wrestling Hulk Hogan. Match was about to end off a dive to the outside. Hogan got the upperhand and went to roll me back into the ring, but was gassed or hurt or something and took a long time to get back in the ring and the ref was out of position. That was supposed to be the finish so I had to Improvise a new one. I get Hogan against a barricade and I tell him "I'll go for an irish whip, reverse it, big boot, you can do whatever you want after that (implying a leg drop if he chooses)"
So we get back in the ring and I go for the whip, he reverses it. As I bounce of the ropes and turn to take the boot I see that he is gassed and has barely lifted his leg to knee level and I have to just take it and just sorta limply fall and take the pin

FACK HULK HOGAN

Hogan's career in 10 seconds

jred2k

I've been away from WrassleGAF today, is anyone using this face?

sd091313d.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I guess I should stop posting in here when fucking part time posters get in the Royal Rumble OT picture over me.

I'm like WWF Jerry Lynn in here. No fucking respect.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm watching, nice to know you're following me everywhere though. Go back to spamming your 'real chat' link, bye bye.

And I see you're continuing to complain and now name me in chat. I only responded because your constant complaining is what has been annoying here. :p

I'm still unsure why my opinion matters so much to you, I'm flattered. Honest.

I don't like spoilers being posted during PPVs real or fake.
You don't like me saying this.

I get it. Move on.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm still unsure why my opinion matters so much to you, I'm flattered. Honest.

I don't like spoilers being posted during PPVs real or fake.
You don't like me saying this.

I get it. Move on.

I have moved on- you keep on bringing it back up! LOL.

Batigol

Banned
I've never heard boos like that before. They were deafening. Not just a handful of fans, but the whole stadium.

Shitty rumble, shit result

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love all the people upset about the result. The Rumble wasn't for Batista. It was made to break Roman Reigns out. Deal with it, Vince wins, AGAIN.

All this salt over the winner when you muppets got Bray Wyatt and Reigns inside of your hearts. Accept it.

G-Fex

I love all the people upset about the result. The Rumble wasn't for Batista. It was made to break Roman Reigns out. Deal with it, Vince wins, AGAIN.

All this salt over the winner when you muppets got Bray Wyatt and Reigns inside of your hearts. Accept it.

You're a genius Sunny.

Having Reigns win would've had him break out even further. Honestly, Batista doesn't need the win.

you mean people were watching expecting anyone else other than Batista to win? goddamn marks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Having Reigns win would've had him break out even further. Honestly, Batista doesn't need the win.

Real talk though, I think if they went with Reigns that would have kept him from a good breakup program with Shield and forced him in with Orton.

you mean people were watching expecting anyone else other than Batista to win? goddamn marks.

Well yknow. I've never been a fan of calling people marks when we're all enjoying the same shit, but...

Dave's back for a reason baby!

MG310

Liked the Rumble match itself - seemed like they allowed a lot more guys than usual to get some spots in rather than everyone immediately piling up in the corners. Loved Sheamus and Cesaro just kinda chucking Ryback out of the way so they could uppercut eachother.

Big One

Banned
Making my Wrasslegaf debut here. Been lurking for a while, but never posted.

Thoughts on Royal Rumble:

Kick-off match: Pretty awesome match going on here. I'm ok with this result as it really should be heels taking these titles away from the Rhodes brothers. Allows a face team to get it more easily which I'm perfectly ok with.
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt: Best match of the show. Both guys put on an incredible performance on nearly every level of this business you can. It had intense action and great storytelling going on in this match. Some of the spots in this match was also pretty sick.
Bork vs. Big Show: Meh
John vs. Randy Orton: Decent match, I guess. Just wish they wouldn't do this matchup ever again. Just so lame and boring at this point.
Royal Rumble match: Had some moments, but the ending had me in tears. The crowd literally buried the match. Really proof WWE needs to stop avoiding listening to it's fans. Highlight of the match: Cesaro swing and Roman Reigns.

Event: C - good first half, shitty last half. No Sting and instead we got KEVIN NASH. That's a boner killer right there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great PPV itself, Orton/Cena was a REAL stinker though. My god that was bad. And the Rumble itself felt like there were some wasted entrants.

Making my Wrasslegaf debut here. Been lurking for a while, but never posted.

Thoughts on Royal Rumble:

Kick-off match: Pretty awesome match going on here. I'm ok with this result as it really should be heels taking these titles away from the Rhodes brothers. Allows a face team to get it more easily which I'm perfectly ok with.
Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt: Best match of the show. Both guys put on an incredible performance on nearly every level of this business you can. It had intense action and great storytelling going on in this match. Some of the spots in this match was also pretty sick.
Bork vs. Big Show: Meh
John vs. Randy Orton: Decent match, I guess. Just wish they wouldn't do this matchup ever again. Just so lame and boring at this point.
Royal Rumble match: Had some moments, but the ending had me in tears. The crowd literally buried the match. Really proof WWE needs to stop avoiding listening to it's fans. Highlight of the match: Cesaro swing and Roman Reigns.

Event: C - decent first half, shitty last half. No Sting and instead we got KEVIN NASH. That's a boner killer right there.

Welcome brah, hope to see more of you here. Torito was fantastic as well.

Aiii

So not worth it
Such a waste of a Rumble Win again, two years in a row they waste the Rumble on a guy that can get shots without the Rumble.

Hell, lets give Cena the MitB case this year so he can challenge Batista for SummerSlam.

Batigol

Banned
Great PPV itself, Orton/Cena was a REAL stinker though. My god that was bad. And the Rumble itself felt like there were some wasted entrants.

Welcome brah, hope to see more of you here. Torito was fantastic as well.

They wasted it all on jobbers like the uso's and luke harper

That was a good PPV all things considered. Not one I'd pay to re-watch, but still.

That said, somebody please explain to me why I should pay this company money again.

Top Bottom