• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
1390800108899mqpav.png

Dewey Foley (of "Cane Dewey" fame) is pissed.

Is that the mark that cried when his dad was getting his ass beat by the Rock at the rumble? Rumbles are not good to Dewey

UberTag

The Foley family is really upset tonight. You'd think they'd know better right now.
Should really go watch some Japanese wrestling or something.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Yeah, I'm still pretty disappointed about all this.

The only thing more disappointing than tonight's show is that EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU are still going to keep watching WWE. I don't even watch Raw anymore and now I have even less of a reason to do so.

At least there's always an alternative....

4scGpWe.png

sgYEToH.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Sorry, tons of posts, haven't read most...

Am I alone in thinking the Reigns/Batista double turn at the end was set up perfectly? Batista's clearly intended to be a heel. He was antagonizing the crowd while celebrating when the show went off the air.

ghostmind

Yeah, I'm still pretty disappointed about all this.

The only thing more disappointing than tonight's show is that EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU are still going to keep watching WWE. I don't even watch Raw anymore and now I have even less of a reason to do so.

At least there's always an alternative....

4scGpWe.png

sgYEToH.jpg

Yep - I enjoyed the GAF Avatar Rumble, even if it left us with all with Peck avatars. I think next year I will just participate in that, call it a day, and go back to waiting for the next NJPW event.

Sorry, tons of posts, haven't read most...

Am I alone in thinking the Reigns/Batista double turn at the end was set up perfectly? Batista's clearly intended to be a heel. He was antagonizing the crowd while celebrating when the show went off the air.

Nah crowd turned as soon as Rey came out. If WWE were smart Batista would get a spotlight tomorrow .

Cagey

Banned
Ignoring the crowd entirely and focusing solely on what creative controlled... the match ended with the newly face-turning Roman Reigns against Batista, ends with Batista tossing him out in a cheap manner, then taunting the crowd. I don't think they planned a Face v. Face showdown when one of the Faces had just turned.

I'm not one to sit around and think the WWE is all-knowing and plans everything perfectly, but this seemed set up pretty well.

Is it just me or is Kane back in shape? And I still can't believe they're pushing this Shield break-up so hard...really wanted to see them vs. the Wyatts at XXX.

strobogo

Banned
Ignoring the crowd entirely and focusing solely on what creative controlled... the match ended with the newly face-turning Roman Reigns against Batista, ends with Batista tossing him out in a cheap manner, then taunting the crowd. I don't think they planned a Face v. Face showdown when one of the Faces had just turned.

I'm not one to sit around and think the WWE is all-knowing and plans everything perfectly, but this seemed set up pretty well.

Roman didn't turn face and Batista didn't turn heel. They acted as they normally would. The fans cheered for Reigns and booed Batista, but neither guy turned. I don't know why you think that.

zychi

Banned
yeah, the shield hasnt officially broken up yet? theyll tease this til mania, and have roman v ambrose, or roman v ambrose and seth

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Roman didn't turn face and Batista didn't turn heel. They acted as they normally would. The fans cheered for Reigns and booed Batista, but neither guy turned. I don't know why you think that.

Yep, and there are no faces or heels!

Nelo Ice

Banned
The backlash for this is incredible. WWE has fucked up so many times but damn tonight is by far their biggest fuck up. They've also managed to make people not want to pay for their network. I was 100% on board with it when it was first announced but after tonight there's no way I'm giving them any of my money.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
@whoaisthatmars just got RTed by John Pollock from the LAW. GAF Famous baby!

Top Bottom