• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

ecIII ‏@EthanCarterTNA 54m

But.... As long as you stay the course, stay in the game, WORK AND BELIEVE your talents will truly be recognized! Success is best revenge!

ecIII ‏@EthanCarterTNA 56m

Like the literal worst, people who have no right being in positions they are in. Insane to comprehend almost! Mind boggling!

ecIII ‏@EthanCarterTNA 58m

There are a lot of scum bags in that industry who will do anything to sabotage the most talented with the most heart for unbeknownst reasons

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ecIII ‏@EthanCarterTNA 54m

But.... As long as you stay the course, stay in the game, WORK AND BELIEVE your talents will truly be recognized! Success is best revenge!

ecIII ‏@EthanCarterTNA 56m

Like the literal worst, people who have no right being in positions they are in. Insane to comprehend almost! Mind boggling!

ecIII ‏@EthanCarterTNA 58m

There are a lot of scum bags in that industry who will do anything to sabotage the most talented with the most heart for unbeknownst reasons

from a dude that had to take a job in TNA, this is rich

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I didn't imply 'threat'. Are hardcore wrassling fans a huge audience? WWE could lose all of them and still be the biggest promotion. I was talking more of the interest of enthusiasts. And again, I said amongst friends. I am not speaking of mainstream consumers.
Hardcore wrestling fans love it when the WWE fucks them over. It gives them something to talk about.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hardcore wrestling fans love it when the WWE fucks them over. It gives them something to talk about.

Look at this place go! It's true though. Sometimes something being bad makes it better to talk and complain about.

To be fair, he's being groomed as the top star of TNA. That might be "bridesmaid" as hell compared to WWE, but it beats being enhancement talent in WWE.

This is true. Whether there'll be anything left by the time he gets there, well, we'll see. I'm glad he got this second chance, so to speak.

Wtf

$1.50 for beer?

Amazing

The pizza joint I saw the ppv at tonight was giving beer away for free. And there wasn't even a cover charge to get in.

As for the Rumble, the whole place blew up when Sheamus made his return. Which shocked the hell out of me. I didn't think people liked him. Yet when Batista won there was no cheering or booing. People just stood up and walked out with no reaction whatsoever.

Laserfrog

I'll go back to studying Thesz matches frame by frame. That was the first time I'd watched WWE in a while. I had fun. Batista just needs a beard and the crowd will love him like he deserves. Beardtista.

DMczaf

tumblr_mzrtal0Nfb1qkcqnjo1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly there are alot of worse people still employed by WWE and they fired him. It really wasn't deserved. They never even gave the guy a legit chance to get over on Raw or Smackdown.

I agree, he was fun. Heart was in the right place. Good ideas. Just never given a chance.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Yeah. Daniel Bryan is more over tonight than he was going into the show. More over than if he actually won the damn match.

He will be a huge part of Wrestlemania. He doesn't have to be in the main event.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Lol at the idea of NJPW even showing up on the radar of WWE. That's ridiculous. TNA is a bigger threat than NJPW.
New Japan Pro Wrestling.

LOL!!!!!

NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

I bet they should also be worried about Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling Baboon, and Sinkara, and all of the other indy feds.

strobogo

Banned
New Japan Pro Wrestling.

LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

I bet they should also be worried about Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling Baboon, and Sinkara, and all of the other indy feds.

These fucking marks I swear. Kane would dominate everyone in NJPW and ROH!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New Japan Pro Wrestling.

LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

That's it. You goddamned racist. You're gonna wake up at 3am to a tap at your door, a tap like a cane rapping against the cold oaken door at your home.

And you'll open it to see.......

SgBJd9w.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I just realized the OT for January is the most accurate in history

Kudos, Aii!

The fans were chanting his name from the start of the show all the way to the very end of it. Every other guy on the roster wishes they were assassinated like that.

If Vince was really as petty as people think he is then Bryan would have gotten the Ryder treatment ages ago.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Instead of focusing on how to dismantle the WWE machine, why don't you watch something else?

Look, NJPW is never going to beat WWE. Never. TNA is never going to beat WWE. PWG, AAA, ROH, CMLL, Whatever, there won't be a company in the foreseeable future that will topple WWE, no matter how much you'd like to see that happen.

Just watch what you like, and don't watch what you like. The WWE's wheels are going to keep on spinning, and that's ok, because so are the other guys.

AND GODAMMIT I WON'T LET MY TITLE SUGGESTION BE BURIED

February Wrasslin' |OT| The New Beginning or The Same Old Shit.

It was a good night to be one of Hunter's boys:

NAO=New tag team champs at a geriatric age
Orton=Still champion after a title run that nobody cares about
Nash=Returns to collect another paycheck
Sheamus=Returns and lasts to the final 3
Batista=Wins the rumble
Flair=Collects a paycheck while JR was fired for Flair being drunk

It was a good night to be one of Hunter's boys:

NAO=New tag team champs at a geriatric age
Orton=Still champion after a title run that nobody cares about
Nash=Returns to collect another paycheck
Sheamus=Returns and lasts to the final 3