• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I'm highly amused by the fact that AJ's childhood wrestling crush is looking like a million bucks despite being a grandfather while her current squeeze that is feuding with Kane has allowed himself to fall completely off the wagon in terms of putting any effort into his physical appearance.

Is Punk still straight edge or has he dropped the ball there, too? Let's get Jericho on the case to track whether Punk is hitting up bars again.

AJ must be jealous that she didn't get to make out with this version.

Snaku

Banned
Let's not forget about the rest of the upper body.

tumblr_inline_n02rt1tCU21r53249.gif

My god, that DDP Yoga at work!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
So after the backlash from last night, Raw is gonna be awesome and they're totally gonna re-route the ship and re-do the Rumble and have Bryan win it, rite? The WWE is all about giving the Universe what they want, after all!

Malvingt2

- Vince McMahon issued an edict this afternoon that the script for tonight's RAW needed to be heavily tweaked due to the crowd reaction at last night's pay-per-view. Writers were still working on changes about two hours ago. One source noted to PWInsider that Vince was not changing the script because of the negative reaction to Batista and the John Cena vs. Randy Orton match, but "in spite of it."

the hell?

So after the backlash from last night, Raw is gonna be awesome and they're totally gonna re-route the ship and re-do the Rumble and have Bryan win it, rite? The WWE is all about giving the Universe what they want, after all!

Yep. 40 minute HHH promo to open the show coming.

Chopper

Hastily rewritten shows are always a car wreck. Expect much half-assedness.

Aiii

So not worth it

Assume the worst, expect nothing.

Snaku

Banned

I've been telling myself shit like this since SS.

Yep, working your whole life to get from living from motel to motel to finally get to the top of your division is too fucking cringe worthy to commemorate with a tattoo. Boo this woman!

dude, she was chosen by the bookers, that's it. everyone gets a season with the belt.

she's at the top of the same division once ruled by fitness model Trish Stratus or softcore actress Candice Michelle. such hard work.

dude you're 30, wake the fuck up.

UberTag

I booked that angle earlier. Except at the end of the Rumble do-over, it's revealed that there was nothing on the line in said match just to troll D.Brine fans that much more.

Gorillaz

dude, she was chosen by the bookers, that's it. everyone gets a season with the belt.

she's at the top of the same division once ruled by fitness model Trish Stratus or softcore actress Candice Michelle. such hard work.

got damn

First Raw i've seen in a while with good old Wrassle Gaf. The fuckery from last night got my attention

I can show you the World
Heavyweight, Champion, splendid
Tell me, buisness, now when did
You last let your fans decide?

Please just open your eyes
Just stop making us wonder
Watching all of your blunders
That were born in Vince's mind

A whole new World
Heavyweight Champion soon for you
No one to tell us so, as we chant "No"
Don't say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
The Dazzler! Who? I never knew
So as the fans they cheer from way up there,
Soon we'll have a new World Champ to boo
(Soon we'll have a new World Champ to boo)

All illogical storylines
Maddening, anger filled feelings
Touting, Tumbling, Retweeting
Each and every Monday night

A whole new world
(Please, just let me close my eyes)
Not even one you'd want to see
(Don't hold your breath, won't get better)

Is this a shoot... oh nah
Bryan's come too far
He'll soon go back
To where he used to be

A whole new world
(Non will have Daniel Bryan)
With Dave, he is the only one for you
(It will never get much better)

Even though I'm now in tears
There's time to spare
You'll have cheer this new World Champ we have for you

A whole new world
(A whole new world)
We'll never leave
(We'll never leave)
Watching, just in case
(Should have been thirtieth place)
Fuck this company

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Hot damn. Truth hurts!

Top Bottom