• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

Zertez

He's an underdog people. The chase is always more exciting. He'll get his due and I'm sure the people in back aren't ignoring him any more. They haven't been for awhile; he headlines almost every single RAW.
They are definitely not ignoring him. Team Hell No help carry the show for months. They had spots every hour or close to it. Then they had Bryans single run facing multiple opponents during the show on top of handicap matches. He would have two or more matches during Raw many times same as Punk. I cant imagine how bad the product would have been without Punk or Bryan in 2013. They carried Raw by wrestling long matches almost every show. Im not complaining, because the quality of most Punk and Bryan matches are solid. If they didnt believe in him or wanted to bury him completely, they would put him on Zigglers schedule.

The writers and executives in the back are using Punk and Bryan a lot, I just want to see Bryan to win the belt and hold onto it for a month at least. It is nothing new seeing a popular fan favorite lose to a heel night after night, but normally they break through at some point and it usually doesnt take over a year. Everyone knows the type of star Vince loves and wants to push. As long as they look good and are big, their mic skills and in ring work doesnt matter much. It takes awhile for Vince to wake up and realize when he has something special and how much cash he can make if he milks it. Vince is definitely milking it now, but they need to give fans something to keep the momentum going. Fans were tired of seeing Cena/Orton/Batista matches years ago, not sure why bringing Batista back is going to keep fans interested for long. Many of the biggest stars from the past 20 years were unlikely stars that didnt fit in the typical mold Vince has for main eventers, but night after night they stole the show.

Top Bottom