• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Real American's theme is so good.

Elimination Chamber is going to be Orton vs. Cena vs. Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Lesnar vs. ???

We're basically missing the final participant. It'll probably be Bray Wyatt or Big Show. I bet it's Big Show since he sucks and has to be everywhere involving Lesnar.

Kofi!

Real American's theme is so good.

Elimination Chamber is going to be Orton vs. Cena vs. Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Lesnar vs. ???

We're basically missing the final participant. It'll probably be Bray Wyatt or Big Show. I bet it's Big Show since he sucks and has to be everywhere involving Lesnar.

Best In The World.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I gather that I'm not missing anything then, eh? Cena playing his popularity leech role. With good buddy Sheamus added in for good measure.

Basically. Looks like as expected Vince and co will just continue to push out what they want to see and ignore what the audience wants and pays to see.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
As I'm sure Soulplaya would be happy to tell you Kane was easily the most jacked person in the WWF when he debuted. He's always been in decent shape it's just that the angle has forced him to cover up his entire career.
Exactly.

This was him in 2004.

tumblr_inline_n02svtpg881r53249.png

This was him in 2010 when he was WHC.

tumblr_inline_n036a7ESQa1ry9lgk.png

tumblr_inline_n036bkj7KG1ry9lgk.png

To be honest, I guess I should have figured that something was up since Cesaro lasted waaaay longer than Swagger in the RR and got way more attention in general.

Ithil

That's not Robocop, the real Robocop left for WCW and started the nWo in Detroit. That's a Fake Robocop, I won't be fooled.

UberTag

Basically. Looks like as expected Vince and co will just continue to push out what they want to see and ignore what the audience wants and pays to see.
What are the stips for tonight's 6-man match? Why is everyone assuming the Chamber match lineup is locked in?

Does the winning team get into the match or something? And, if so, why are people assuming the face team gets in? If anything, I would assume Sheamus screws D.Brine over tonight as an Authority mole. Cena wins his way in some other way (or tags with Bryan vs. the Wyatts as per recent house show lineups). Let the title match at the pay-per-view be what ultimately acts as the catalyst for a Shield implosion.

Verendus

Banned
I can feel Brotista's impending return. I can't wait for him to destroy Bryan or some shit. I think Bryan is winning at EC or he's facing Triple H. Either of those two. Too many hints now. Kayfabe interview saying he has problems with the Authority before the Rumble, then the tweets after the Rumble, and now the opening segment. Too many hints for him not to be facing them. Batista hugging Triple H and Triple H saying he could be the new face of the company would also fit in if he's going to be turning on Bryan before 'Mania.

Either WWE's booking is just shit and random or I'm misreading all the signs (I could be as I haven't watched in 4 years and their booking may just be more random and nonsensical than before).

Top Bottom