• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Toki767

1390871954454.gif

I love how Rollins can't just botch. He has to sell it afterwards by doing more flips too.

I wonder when Batista comes, if he's even in the show. He fucking better after the shit he pulled. So fucked if he doesn't show. Just further cement his doucheyness.

UberTag

The winning team gets in the match.

Face team has to get in. It wouldn't make sense if the Shield was all in there. That's 4 heels in one match. Lesnar will likely be in there so that's 5 heels. Unless the plan is to have Bryan in there alone, then it would be cool, but I doubt they'll go such a convoluted route. Simple result makes most sense, Shield stands no chance. They'll just throw the winning team of Cena, Sheamus and Bryan in there. Lesnar has to be in there and this is the perfect time. Only the final entrant is missing but it'll probably be Big Slow I'm sure.
I question your logic there. I think the impending Shield implosion disqualifies the 4-on-2 chamber match heel dynamic. I'm not convinced Lesnar has to be in the match, either.
I suppose I'm alone on an island with this line of thinking if those are the stips.

Surge

The winning team gets in the match.

Face team has to get in. It wouldn't make sense if the Shield was all in there. That's 4 heels in one match. Lesnar will likely be in there so that's 5 heels. Unless the plan is to have Bryan in there alone, then it would be cool, but I doubt they'll go such a convoluted route. Simple result makes most sense, Shield stands no chance. They'll just throw the winning team of Cena, Sheamus and Bryan in there. Lesnar has to be in there and this is the perfect time. Only the final entrant is missing but it'll probably be Big Slow I'm sure.

Bray Wyatt should be in it

Top Bottom