• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Ultratech

1390871954454.gif

I like he manages to recover while managing to be pissed about it.

Nelo Ice

Banned
What are the stips for tonight's 6-man match? Why is everyone assuming the Chamber match lineup is locked in?

Does the winning team get into the match or something? And, if so, why are people assuming the face team gets in? If anything, I would assume Sheamus screws D.Brine over tonight as an Authority mole. Cena wins his way in some other way. Let the title match at the pay-per-view be what ultimately acts as the catalyst for a Shield implosion.

No clue. Tuned out the moment Sheamus and Cena's music hit to save D-Bry from the shield. Can't imagine any good coming out of that.

BHZ Mayor

Cena, Punk, and Batista vs Kane, Bray and Del Rio on March 10th. Odd combination. And the Shield will probably still be together according this commercial advertising Raw in Memphis. Do these type of advertised cards usually hold up, being so far in advance?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think they're both going to turn face and Zeb will bring someone else in to feud with them.

Real Americans versus REALER Americans.

zychi

Banned
i thought orton said "cena goes to the back of the line" last night?

#cenaruleslol
edit: i'm so bored with this raw i'm doing my taxes lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
NAO will surely drop the belts tonight (or very, very soon), I would hope.

Verendus

Banned
What are the stips for tonight's 6-man match? Why is everyone assuming the Chamber match lineup is locked in?

Does the winning team get into the match or something? And, if so, why are people assuming the face team gets in? If anything, I would assume Sheamus screws D.Brine over tonight as an Authority mole. Cena wins his way in some other way. Let the title match at the pay-per-view be what ultimately acts as the catalyst for a Shield implosion.
The winning team gets in the match.

Face team has to get in. It wouldn't make sense if the Shield was all in there. That's 4 heels in one match. Lesnar will likely be in there so that's 5 heels. Unless the plan is to have Bryan in there alone, then it would be cool, but I doubt they'll go such a convoluted route. Simple result makes most sense, Shield stands no chance. They'll just throw the winning team of Cena, Sheamus and Bryan in there. Lesnar has to be in there and this is the perfect time. Only the final entrant is missing but it'll probably be Big Slow I'm sure.

Aiii

So not worth it
Byron Saxton replaced Josh Matthews for the App Stuff, so I think Matthews and JBL is gonna be the permanent Smackdown team.

i thought orton said "cena goes to the back of the line" last night?

#cenaruleslol

He does go back to the end of the line. Unfortunately that still puts him at the front once again. All part of the magic that is the Cena human Centipede which is the modern WWE.

number47

Bryan and co. Win. Reigns implodes on team. "You are all holding me back."
Sounds too dramatic for wwe and the shield can't be in the chamber. Since.....lensar is....also a #1 contender.

Top Bottom